All reviewsbest western hotelnice balconybusiness centeroverlooking the oceanfiesta inncoffee makergreat location to walkbig seabreakfast buffet was excellentview of the gulf of mexicocomfortable roomold city wallshistorical centerroom serviceloud musicthe main squaremalecon
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed February 7, 2009

• Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed May 4, 2008

Hi,

We did ask for a reservation through the hotel website gigving our credit car number.

Then, we had no news of the reservations, no confirmation email, no acknowledgment of the request ,... nothing !

So, we booked another hotel and spent the night there !

Then, we saw on our credit card that they did took the money (twice the usual price of the room for one night).
We emailed the hotel but no answer .....

My only advice is to choose another hotel .....

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelerFamilyFrance
Reviewed July 2, 2007

Excellent experience.
Clean and comfortable rooms with great TV.
Good location although not located in the nice old city. Many attractions near by (on foot).
Very good food (breakfaste at least).
Big pool although a little dirty.
Excellent service.

Note: I stayed in the "Piso Ejecutivo" (the top-level rooms). There you have an exclusive lounge with free food, drinks and snacks all day long. There is also free internet access (4 PCs)

Stayed: July 2005
Reviewed June 12, 2007

I stayed at the Del Mar hotel for one night June 13,2007, on the executive floor. Beside the breathtaking view of the ocean, the room and bathroom were lovely. I also had free wireless internet access from my room. The service, from the bellboy to the room service person. was excellent. My only complaint is that I cannot stay a few more days. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tropicalsylvie
Reviewed March 7, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for only one night and I dind't like it at all. The only good thing is its location, very close to the centre. For the rest I think it needs some refurbishment work. The hall is very old fashioned, as are the corridors and hotels room. My room had a very noisy air conditioning, that once on wouldn't allow to sleep. I didn't like the breakfast service as well, very poor in variety. I cannot say anything about the service, bacause I only stayed there for 1 night along my 10 days tour of mexico and my tour leader dealt with the personnel for most of our needs.

• Stayed: March 2007