All reviewsbest western hotelnice balconybusiness centeroverlooking the oceanfiesta inncoffee makergreat location to walkbig seabreakfast buffet was excellentview of the gulf of mexicocomfortable roomold city wallshistorical centerroom serviceloud musicthe main squaremalecon
Reviewed July 2, 2007

Excellent experience.
Clean and comfortable rooms with great TV.
Good location although not located in the nice old city. Many attractions near by (on foot).
Very good food (breakfaste at least).
Big pool although a little dirty.
Excellent service.

Note: I stayed in the "Piso Ejecutivo" (the top-level rooms). There you have an exclusive lounge with free food, drinks and snacks all day long. There is also free internet access (4 PCs)

Stayed: July 2005
Reviewed June 12, 2007

I stayed at the Del Mar hotel for one night June 13,2007, on the executive floor. Beside the breathtaking view of the ocean, the room and bathroom were lovely. I also had free wireless internet access from my room. The service, from the bellboy to the room service person. was excellent. My only complaint is that I cannot stay a few more days. I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank tropicalsylvie
Reviewed March 7, 2007

I stayed at this hotel for only one night and I dind't like it at all. The only good thing is its location, very close to the centre. For the rest I think it needs some refurbishment work. The hall is very old fashioned, as are the corridors and hotels room. My room had a very noisy air conditioning, that once on wouldn't allow to sleep. I didn't like the breakfast service as well, very poor in variety. I cannot say anything about the service, bacause I only stayed there for 1 night along my 10 days tour of mexico and my tour leader dealt with the personnel for most of our needs.

• Stayed: March 2007
2  Thank Dolphin76
Reviewed June 17, 2006

I have stayed at this Hotel several times, and i was well taken care of ! The staff make sure you are comfortable.I have stayed at other hotels in Campeche, but i like this one.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank Meander11615
Reviewed November 2, 2005

I had just been been evacuated from Cancun, because of Hurricane Wilma, and was send to the Campeche. The Hotel has all the requirements for visiting the historical town of campeche. Its a colonial town dating back to the era of colonial mexico. I loved the people and food of this hotel, who made me forget the hurricane all together.

• Stayed: October 2005