Yes Hotel(Gumi)
  • Pool
HotelQuickly
  • Pool
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness tripfresh aircable carjogginglocationlake
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I typically stay at the Gumi Century, but for this trip stayed here. The location is outstanding! There are so many trails! There's a relatively flat trail you can take around the lake with some spurs heading up the mountain, but there are also trails that head straight up. There's a cable car, too, although I didn't get a chance to try it. When you head up the mountain, there are SO MANY cool things to see. Plus, there were plenty of other hikers - not crowded, but just right - so I never felt unsafe or lost.

As far as the hotel, really I thought it was fine. The A/C was good some nights, not great other nights, but I was able to open the window and get fresh air. The bed was firm-to-hard, but not bad. It was clean and very quiet. The hotel offered free internet, and 2 new bottles of water in the fridge every day.

The breakfast was very good, too. There were many options to choose from - both Korean and Western. The coffee was awesome!

I was very pleased with this hotel.

Room Tip: I doubt there's a bad view. I was overlooking the parking lot, but I imagine facing east would be pretty awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Hotel Geumosan was a very nice place to stay while in Gumi on a business trip. The location of this hotel is somewhat remote but within a very pleasant walk of restaurants and shops. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Gumi area. The hotel is also equipped with a few different restaurants that are very clean. I was not impressed with the Chinese "food" but the restaurant had very friendly staff and they worked hard to please.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel is amazing and breathtaking but there are some serious issues concerning the hotel:
- AC doesn't work properly. I had hard time sleeping because the room was very hot.
- The room is so small and not convenient if you have to work on your computer.
- The quality of breakfast is average. I was expecting a little better.
- The quality and freshness of the food in the main restaurant is not that great.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Visited Gumi for a week of business meetings. This hotel had a high rating, so we gave it a try.

The hotel itself looks nice. Rooms are small, but adequate. Beds are rough as are the pillows.

Lack of a bar/lounge of any kind made it difficult for us. We were "allowed" to sit in the coffee bar/lounge until 9pm and then quickly ushered out. So we moved outside to a picnic table. Thank goodness the weather cooperated.

Not much within walking distance beyond a handful of restaurants.

The hotel itself is situated on a nature reserve. Beautiful area. Would've been nice to explore a bit.

I suppose if you're looking for a quiet hotel near nature this is your place. Not exactly for business travel purposes.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2016

1 of the better hotel around gumi. hotel is in mountain area, so you can feel the fresh air in the morning.

breakfast was very normal, not much choices available.

room was ok, powerpoint could be placed in better location. was hard to reach under the desk.

bathroom hot water was not consistent, sometimes water will turn cold easily.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business