Review Highlights

Zurich, Switzerland

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
StacyJoy56
Pelham, Alabama

All reviews dive sites dive master great diving friendly atmosphere snorkel trip experienced divers these guys the reefs mnemba island tammy training safety team gear boats rib turtles
Reviewed 4 days ago

Professional dive center with good equipment and experienced dive instructors. Nice dive sides and relaxed dives

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to go snorkeling late morning, early afternoon. This was after a typical morning snorkel trip provided by Scuba Do. However, the company put us in contact with a local driver and a local boat who took us out to a nice site. This was after other groups were going back in so we had the reef to ourselves. The reef here is badly bleached and broken coral everywhere, but the fish life was incredible. It was like swimming in a fish bowl. I would definitely go with this company again just for the help they provided us. Thank you Scuba Do.

1  Thank StacyJoy56
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed the Scuba Do experience for our first time back in the water after 10 years. Adam (our dive master) did a thorough job bringing us back up to speed, without being pedantic. The rental gear was in good condition, staff was courteous, professional, and fun, and you cannot beat their boat (maybe not as romantic as a dhow but a lot more comfortable!) Scheduling/communication was timely and helpful, above and beyond. I had 4 enjoyable dives and am happy to be back!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Scuba Do is a great diving centre with proper boats. Our dive master , Adam ensured that we all had a great time on the dives even though we were all inexperienced. He is very calm and a great instructor. Would not hesitate to use Scuba Do again. All staff are friendly. Scuba Do is within easy walking distance from Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I returned to Kendwa after 5 years specifically to dive with Scuba Do. It was as good as I remembered. Well organised, friendly staff. Nothing too much trouble. I did a Scuba Review with Tammy, and her attention to detail and safety are excellent. We had a great dive together, as I remembered how to do it! I then did a further 8 dives with Adam, Phalem and Hadjii. Excellent Instructors. I felt safe and prepared for each dive. Well maintained kit.
A great few days.
Will definitely be back, and I fully reccommend Scuba Do.
Thanks guys x

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Went for four dives with the crew from scuba do and had a great time. Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable which makes for a great day of diving. First ocean drive so was a bit nervous but the dive master helped out with everything and really settled my nerves. Overall a great experience.

1  Thank GrayNiall
Reviewed October 26, 2017

I (Advanced Open Water, 130 dives) went for 10 dives, two thereof at Mnemba Island. The equipment was in good shape. The team offers excellent service: the BCD and regulator are already mounted to the tank, they carry all of it down to the boat for you - including the second tank for the second dive. You just choose your wetsuit, grab your weight belt and hop on the boat. They use really fast boats compared to the other diving boats I saw. So you are at the most dive sites within 10 to 15 minutes. On two trips we came across dolphins during the boating. They stopped the boat for us to jump in with snorkels and fins and we swam with the dolphins, they were just two meters away ... amazing! The dive instructors do excellent briefings - thank you Hadji and Adam! The diving itself is not spectacular yet very pleasant. Due to the tidal currents the most dives were soft drift dives. The coral is damaged due to the fishing but there are very beautiful sites (Tumbatu, Hunga). No big fishes but turtles almost every dive, many different and colourful reef fishes. Price gets cheaper the more dives you do (10 dives 500 USD incl. equimpment, the Mnemba trip was 150 USD).
I highly recommend the Scuba Do team at La Gemma dell' Est and I want to thank the team for making my diving a wonderful experience.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We had snorkeling trips with various other companies in zanzibar but this company gave us the best experience. We went to Timbatu island, the price was better than what similar companies ask, and we were provided with much better quality equipment than on our previous excursions with other companies. Guides were friendly and helpful, and the boat (rubberduck) was eco friendly in the sense that it did not need to be anchored like many other boats in the area. Anchoring causes damage and destruction to the beautiful coral reefs. Scuba Do for the win! I also felt saver with this company as they comply with international safety standards.

2  Thank Maps735738
Reviewed September 30, 2017

An easy morning snorkeling in 2 locations off the coast. The reef, unsurprisingly was more interesting with the variety of colourful fish. We were lucky to spot some dolphins on the way back and decided to slow down and watch them play for a little while:)

3  Thank BMCreview
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Sadly the dive sites are very busy with other divers and snorkelling customers. The equipment is current and well maintained. Two dives from US$110 - $150. Visibility varies obviously depending on the weather from 5 - 20m.

2  Thank Nifa9