Really friendly; they ordered pizza for us because we arrived late and gave us some really good tips for day trips and all the maps and so on!
And: the garden is wonderful, with a great view on the lake (looks much better than on the pictures on their homepage), nice to sit and have a beer in the evening.
We would definitely recommend to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Travelers, welcome to the Sea of Galilee, one of Israel's remarkable treasures! Sea of Galilee Guest House is located in Moshav Almagor at the northern part of Israel, overlooking the Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and the southern slopes of the Golan Heights. In our house you can find private or family rooms, as well as large dormitories for backpackers. We will be glad to serve you our rich homemade breakfast as well as picnic baskets for the day. Coming back at the end of a daily traveling, our green flourishing garden will allow you to take a long breath while admiring the views. Your hosts Yael and her family are eager to share with you their knowledge on the best attractions and hikes of this beautiful area. Come on in and make yourself at home - everyone is welcome. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Sea of Galilee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Of Galilee Guest House Hotel Almagor
- Sea Of Galilee Guest House Almagor, Israel