“Fantastic Glamping weekend”
Review of Woodside B&B

Woodside B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Staplecross B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We booked Woodside for the bank holiday weekend and it was fantastic! There were 5 families so we booked all the Tipis and it was just perfect. Amanda and her team were so accommodating and have thought of everything to make your stay comfortable. All the children (and there were 11 in total) had a wonderful time and are already asking to go back!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ELogue
There are newer reviews for Woodside B&B

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We booked the May bank holiday weekend for my sisters hen weekend for 6 girls and the purple Persian Yurt couldn't have been a better choice!!
Amanda was just so helpful and accommodating from the moment I called her to plan out weekend. When we got there the impeccable service continued and was reflected by everyone, such a lovely family, all the 'staff' went above and beyond!
The facilities available are outstanding considering the setting, it truly is camping luxury! The relaxation room is fab, we all enjoyed an hour in the hot tub and our hen had a massage! We then went in for our pre booked afternoon tea and I was just over the moon with the set up, the food, the service, all of it! Just amazing! We went to a local pub for dinner and the cab company was going to charge a fortune so Amanda and her husband kindly offered to take us! What a touch, not at all expected and entirely appreciated, such a generous offer!
The yurt was fab, the lay out, the decor, everything, was great! My only tip would be to pack layers, it was a little cold at night even withy the fire and 6 of us there, but it didn't dampen the experience.
We had use of the paddock we were in for our activities and on a better weather weekend would be great to sit out in and enjoy the surroundings!

I don't really know what else to say, it was great! Oh I know, have the cooked breakfast! We ordered it for the morning we checked out for ease and it was delicious, fresh and quality produce! Just what we needed to set us up for our day out in Hastings!

This place is great for a group and for couples - the tipi's looked great too!
10 out of 10 for everything!!!! Thanks again for an amazing weekend!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank hotelhopper99
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stayed for 1 night as an escape from London and it was fantastic. BBQ and drinks as the sun went down and then sitting round the 'fire pit' chatting the world away before retiring to (probably) the most luxurious Tipi you could imagine.

Excellent stay and the hosts, Amanda and Daron, were both amazing and really make sure everything is perfect.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We are just home from a fabulous time at Woodside having been there 2 nights for my husband's 40th Birthday. We booked back in January and from the minute I spoke to Amanda on the phone I couldn't wait to visit. Nothing was too much trouble and we had a fantastic time. We stayed in the tipis and found them immaculately clean and supplied with everything we could possible need. We liked the fact that we hired all 5 and had a whole field to ourselves. There was a large fridge for us to use and we arranged for a food delivery which arrived 1/2 hour after we did. Tea, coffee, biscuits and cakes were provided free of charge. There was also a fridge inside dispensing water and ice. There was plenty of wood available for us to use to throw in the oil drums and sit around the fire in the evening drinking and chatting. Amanda and Daron joined us for while which was lovely. We barbequed our dinners and used the camping stoves provided to cook our breakfast. I wish we had opted for the cooked breakfast as this looked delicious. A few of us had an Indian Head Massage in the health suite which I would highly recommend. We didn't use the hot tub but the hen party that stayed in the yurts did and this looked like fun too. I would not hesitate to recommend a visit to Woodside. Thanks for a great weekend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kate S
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed one night in the cream suite to have a little break from our lovely toddler. From the second I got in touch with Amanda her service was exceptional. She goes to great lengths to understand your preferences & provides a lovely warm welcome with tea & cake. The room was really pretty & comfortable with a gorgeous bathroom (& huge bath big enough for 2). There are lots of little extras like fresh flowers & we enjoyed some beauty treatments in the spa. Amanda recommended a great local Indian in nearby Robertsbridge & even dropped us off & picked us up after so my husband didn't have to drive. We paid for a late check out & it was worth it for the leisurely Sunday morning & meant we didn't have to rush breakfast (beautifully cooked by Daron, Amanda's husband). All in all this is a lovely place to stay run by a very kind & helpful family in a very nice part of the world. We will definitely try & return with our son next time for a Yurt or Tipee break as these look really lovely & have beautiful views.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

1st experience of glamping at the Woodside B&B has exceeded expectation. Only stayed 1 night but our hosts were extremely warm and friendly whilst making sure we were well looked after. The cooked breakfast was gorgeous. Hope to return soon.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I first stayed in a yurt at the Woodside last year for my friend's hen do. It was the perfect location for lots of activities. Our hosts were very friendly and happy to help.

On my second visit, I came back and stayed in a tipi with my boyfriend. Once again, our hosts were excellent and the location great. The Sedlescombe vineyard was very close :) I can certainly recommend the breakfast at the Woodside and will be keen to return again as we were made to feel very at home. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Staplecross
Leeford Place Hotel
#1 of 3 in Robertsbridge
Kits Coty Glamping
Kits Coty Glamping
#1 of 3 in Aylesford

Been to Woodside B&B? Share your experiences!