“Good food, fastest internet on the beach”
Review of Party Wave Gigante

Party Wave Gigante
Cuisines: American, Central American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Playa Gigante's only cafe and cyber. We have fresh-ground, nicaraguan coffee, a full range of espresso drinks and vietnamese-style ice-cafes. Fresh juices and yogurt/kefir smoothies. Fresh bread, chocolate-chip cookies and other home-made baked goods. We offer computers for internet access and Wi-Fi. We also have a mini surf-shop and boutique as well.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was surprised how good the food was here. The internet was also fast. I liked to use my laptop here because I was a bit paranoid about using expensive electronics out in the open, and this place was tucked away a bit.

1  Thank Mr_Zigglesworth

Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed in Gigante for a few weeks, and Party Wave was our second home. We were here for breakfast/brunch/lunch almost everyday. They bake all their own bread, bagels & cookies in house, and everything is made fresh from scratch. That includes their very own kahlua & fresh passionfruit mimosas - for those looking to get a head start to the day!
Roberto the owner is a dude, super chilled, friendly & helpful. My husband rented a surfboard for a month, and could swap & change it as he needed.
They've also got the best wifi in town (which can be difficult to find).
Breakfast portions are huge & it's well priced. Bagels are a must, as is the fresh calala (passionfruit) juice & the choc chip cookies.

1  Thank Amber H
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The colorful Californian owner of this amazing beach cafe once asked me "What do you like on our menu?" My reply had to be "What don't I like!!!".
I ate here everyday of my stay and never got bored. The daily specials are always a winner and the homemade probiotic ginger beer is a great kick start to the day. They have fast internet and it's where all the cool kids hang out. If you wanna feel at home in Gigante, you have to hang out here!

1  Thank NicaGem
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Party Wave was our favorite place to hang out in Playa Gigante. Such a great vibe, comfy hammocks and chairs, fantastic location right on the beach, fast internet with wireless available all day/night, and most importantly the best food in El Gigante - we LOVED the bagels, turkey sandwiches, french toast, cookies & banana smoothies. Roberto and his staff were great, always making sure we were well looked after, we can't wait to return!

2  Thank LD85
Reviewed May 14, 2013

If your close or nearby playa gigante, you must stop by to see Roberto. A fantastic stop to chill or eat with the freshest squeezed juices and smoothies (recommend the batido). They also offer internet just incase you need to check into the real world or to check the swell charts for the upcoming week. Great place with fantastic food including breakfast burritos, huevos ranchos, french toast anx etc. Check it out, its located right by the beach!

2  Thank pnelson2791