WINNER WONDERLAND

Zen Resort Bali
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Seririt
“Our Perfect Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful our stay was at Zen! We got married at the resort and we were blown away by everything they did for us. Absolute perfection. Beautiful place. Peaceful setting.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
1 Thank Kalee N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Indonesian first
San Leandro, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

Zen Resort Bali was pure heaven: breathtakingly beautiful grounds with a symphony of birds to be heard each day; lovely, spacious rooms with perfect open-air bathrooms and patios; gorgeous spa/yoga facilities; fabulous meals and the warmest, most attentive staff imaginable! A month later, and just thinking about my Zen experience rekindles a sense of serenity and peace.
Highly recommend!!

Sleep Quality
1 Thank ckbstar
Manly, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

I can only repeat many comments here on tripadvisor, Zen Resort Bali is heaven on earth. I've been there one week in August and booked the 7 Nights Ayurveda Package. From pick up at the airport to the farewell by Mr Mahendrah Shah the owner, it was by far the most relaxing and pampering holiday so far. Covering everything from personalised service to fresh food and organising day trips and the always smiling staff makes this trip unforgettable. Also the small size of the resort gives it a feel of family away from home. I've met many inspiring people and I've learnt a lot also about myself.

Thank you for this special experience, I will recommend you and definitely will come back one day!

All the best for the team, Yvonne

Location
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

I love the Zen Retreat , every thing about it is fantastic , I can't fault it .. My favorite thing is doing Mindfulness at the Zen retreat . The staff , the rooms can not be faulted .. A gorgeous setting .
I am returning soon x can't wait

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Champtaloup
Lausanne, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

My wife, daughter and I stayed at Zen for four nights as part of our 3 week Bali tour. My wife and I were looking for places to stay that offered yoga and I was particularly interested in the diving as well. We were also looking to avoid the crowded southern coast line. Zen was perfect on all fronts. It has a lovely yoga zone which I also used for my first experience with a 1 hour meditation session. I might have to try that again! During my last diving session several years ago I was feeling a bit panicky as I decended and I did not enjoy the experience. Perhaps the yoga and meditation at Zen made the difference or perhaps it was Zen's relaxed dive masters or both, but I really enjoyed the diving. I felt very relaxed which greatly improved my breathing and the overall enjoyment and the underwater world was excellent.
Our sunrise room was great with magical sunrise's everyday. My only complaint is that the room did not have ceiling fans - only air conditioning which we do not like as much. We ended up sleeping with the A/C off but it was hot.
The food was very good but it was the most expensive out of all the places we stayed at. We walked into town one day (about a 45 min walk) and found one road side side restaurant that was very good value but the walk left us exhausted and hot.
Overall we very much enjoyed the time at Zen and we really missed sitting by the pool at the end of our action packed days.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Rapallo, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Nice experience in Zen Resort I took this opportunity to improve myself from energetic and wellbeing point of view!
Don't miss the sunrise unbelievable experience!!!
Yoga and meditation is a must and the restaurant too but first understand yourself through the ayurvedic consultation with Vijay to optimize the benefits from this olistic experience!!!
Namasté!

Federico

1 Thank FCanessa
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I came with no expectations, I just wanted to have a rest. I can not even describe what I got, no words come close enough to describe this amazing stay at this heavenly resort! As from the moment you enter the resort the magic happens, the flowers, the smells, the warm welcome,…
This was the most intense week I have ever experienced. Not only the hands of the therapists at the Spa made me feel in heaven, it was the overall experience that did the trick.
The garden with the sanctuary where you can see the sunrise after you heard the birds waking up in the forest, the swimming pool with the view on the ocean and the forest, dinner under the stars at night, fresh flowers on the terrace of the rooms and in the rooms everyday,… What more can you wish for?!
I was totally zen when I headed back home, ready to go back to our live after an amazing experience.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seririt
The Damai
Mayo Resort
Mayo Resort
#2 of 2 in Seririt
Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa

Been to Zen Resort Bali? Share your experiences!