“Zen Resort Bali”
Review of Zen Resort Bali

Zen Resort Bali
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Seririt
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Beautiful gardens and pool with a fine outlook - lovely dining area - staff really helpful and attentive - we could just relax and be pampered - a beautiful place to spend a few days. The local school put on a special Balinese dance show for us - this was so lovely!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I needed some downtime and found this resort through google. I had high expectations based on TA reviews, however the team at Zen Resort and Spa managed to deliver even greater experience I imagined was possible. I chose the 3N/4D package as wasn't sure this would be for me as I do not usually do yoga or meditate. I will certainly return for a longer stay! Let me start with the beautiful resort, beautiful and genuine staff - from Putu the driver who picked me up from the airport to reception staff, amazing therapists at the spa and attentive restaurant staff including the school kids gaining work experience. I have also met very nice and friendly people/ guests at the resort who like myself enjoyed their stay. The Spa therapists are simply Amazing, they have delivered a great experience as each treatment is an experience in itself! I will certainly come back and stay longer.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Bosh M
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Magical place. Incredible staff. Totally revitalizing. Serene. I plan to now go every year. Absolutely amazing. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking to shower love on themselves, recharge, find more life balance and peace. The environment is soothing to the soul. The staff are beautiful souls. The massage therapists truly talented. It is a magical place.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I enjoyed very much my stay at this quiet place... except from praying and animal sounds there was not much ;)

pool is perfect, also the service there,
also the food was well prepared, healthy and fresh, treatments were nice and the staff always friendly and helpful,
the only thing, walls of the rooms are rather thin, if there is somebody besides you hear almost every word, but I head only one night neighbours.
what is a bit misleading, I searched for yoga retreat on the google and it appears in the results quite popular, for me the focus was more on Ayuveda and treatments, Yoga was more additional, like one hour in the morning (+1 hour mediation in the evening).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2014

When my daughter and I planned a celebration/stress release trip, we had no idea that Zen Resort Bali would surpass our expectations in so many ways. From the beautiful grounds to the delicious and healthy food to the staff who were incredibly attentive and friendly, we felt pampered, refreshed, and renewed. The spa staff and treatments were the best that we have ever experienced. If you want to experience Balinese paradise, focus on wellness, be pampered, and have the ultimate getaway, this is the place to go!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nancy O
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is heaven for anyone wanting to retreat into a safe, warm paradise, to be healed, to be pampered and to reconnect with their true selves. It's a trek to get here, which means whilst it's kinda isolated, you really are away from the stresses of everyday life. Here you can immerse yourself to your degree in ayurdervic treatments, yoga, meditation, wholesome fresh food and traditional Balinese life. With creature comforts to enjoy such as wifi, air con, infinity pool & spa, you truly have the best of both worlds. The spa is a highlight. I've never had massages or facials like I was treated to here. the therapists are world class and prices are fair. Every staff member at zen is beautiful, and quickly knows your name.
My 6 days here were phenomenal, and I would highly recommend Zen Resort as the ideal getaway in Bali.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank BelindaSmith
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I headed of to Zen without really knowing much more than what I read on their website. I was in need of rest and recuperation after a tough 6 months post breast cancer, and was travelling alone. From the moment I was picked up at the airport, I felt safe and in good hands. All the staff were welcoming and I immediately began to feel relaxed. The spa treatments were like nothing I have ever experienced before, and the care and attention I received was extraordinary. The food was amazing and the grounds and accommodation was perfect. I felt nurtured and nourished on every level, and plan to return in a years time with my partner. The time at Zen was one of the most important parts of my healing, and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Nikki H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seririt
The Damai
Mayo Resort
Mayo Resort
#2 of 2 in Seririt
Taman Sari Bali Resort & Spa

Been to Zen Resort Bali? Share your experiences!