“Back in Javea so back in Beniasia”
Review of Casa de Beniasia

Casa de Beniasia
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Benitachell
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great food! Located in a large British/German expat part of Spain.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As always meal was great especially the Mango chicken and noodles. They now also have special deserts from a top Spanish Chef really tasty and different certainly worth paying a little more for. As they always have,Fan Fan and family made us really welcome. Yes back in Javea and really spoilt again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (301)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wasn’t planning on eating out but so pleased we came across this amazing restaurant. Unassuming and elegant, the atmosphere was relaxed and welcoming and I was not expecting a fine dining experience from a Chinese restaurant. The service was impeccable, plenty of professional attentive staff working seamlessly to give you a faultless experience. I recommend the homemade sizzling Dim Sum and decided then I will be returning to Benitachell with friends and family just for more of them! Every dish we had delighted and the selection of lovely desserts were not the usual offering either. Will be going back very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We came here 4 years ago and have remembered it for great food. It is a bit out of the way for our stay in Javea but definitely worth the drive. We were not disappointed and thought it was even better than we remembered it.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

We have been using Beniasia almost every fortnight over the last two years, and my previous review gave it five stars.

Unfortunately, and reluctantly, I have to agree with two recent reviews from regular customers, in that I feel their recent menu revision has been a retrograde step (so far as I, as a customer, am concerned).

We had become used to ordering their set “menu Xian”, which provided an excellent and varied series of dishes which we loved and, with wine included, we found seriously good value for money.

Went there last Monday and found that the previous set menus had disappeared, to be replaced with a (to our mind) less interesting selection and, whilst lower priced, did not include either wine or dessert.

To be fair, Fanfan, the proprietress, picked up on my disappointment, and almost recreated the previous menu we had enjoyed so much. Also, the food we did have, and the service, both continued to be excellent.

However, the change in pricing/menu policy meant our bill was noticeably higher than previously for essentially the same food/wine combination.

In the end, they are a business, and I guess they have to have a business model which makes economic sense for them - can’t disagree with that.

However, for us as customers, I suspect it may not now be our very regular haunt, or our “go-to” place when we can’t be bothered to prepare something at home.

Shame, because we love the food and the service. Hope they have a rethink.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We visited to order a takeaway for the family. Very nice and welcoming. Portion sizes smaller than UK but we ordered a variety for a very fair price. (42 euro including a drink whilst two of us waited for a family of 5). Definitely will visit again.

Date of visit: August 2019