Our room had a view of the ocean and of the harbour on the other side, and that was really in line of the website's promises. Almost too nice to be true for us, who came from a country with no beaches.
The owners were very friendly and relaxed, highly respected our privacy but always helpful when we approached them.
The actual site at the end of the cliff was really nicely taken care of, there were a lot of entertainment options (tennis court, playground for little ones, private beach, spa pool, outdoor pool, etc).
I went there with my wife but I'm almost sure we'll go back with the kids because it was one of the best locations we've been to in NZ so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific