Stayed just one night, wished we could of stayed longer. Totally beautiful in ever way. Views to die for and the cleanliness of the place was faultless. Spent the last 5 weeks travelling the length of the country and stayed in motels and hotels all the way and by far the best value for money. Thanks pacific Rendezvous for a unforgettable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific