We love going to Pacific Rendezvous. We visit every year for a week and have a wonderful time.
This is a great place to come with your family and other friends.
The entire area is absolutely beautiful, the beaches are some of NZ's best and the views from the resort are brathtaking.
The new managers are absolutely wonderful and there to help with anything you may need. The resort has really had a lift since they took over. The grounds and amenities are well maintained and most units have been upgraded.
This is one place that we always come back to and will do in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific