We are so glad we stayed here and not in the more busy Tutukaka marina town. Pacific Rendez-vous is situated on top of a cliff on a large property on a point overlooking the marina, the rugged cliffs and ocean, absolutely gorgeous - and it had so much to do: trampoline, tennis court, swimming pool, spa and games room. There were also two private beaches belonging to the property: one for swimming and one for snorkelling. The place was so quiet and we slept soundly. The unit was clean and comfortable and had all the kitchen amenities. We would stay here again no question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Rendezvous is located in the heart of an exciting stretch of Northland coastline - just 30 minutes drive from Whangarei City. Sited in a comanding position on a peninsula jutting out into the blue Pacific, the Resort overlooks the whole of Tutukaka Harbour with a breathtaking ocean panorama across the deep sea fishing grounds from the historic Poor Knights Islands to the Hen & Chicken Islands. A coastal area where man and nature combine to provide a whole host of things to do - swimming - boating - fishing - surfing - scuba diving - sightseeing and trips to the Poor Knights Islands marine reserve. Deep sea fishing, exciting beaches to discover and explore. Something for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Rendezvous reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Tutukaka
- Pacific Rendezvous Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Hotel Whangarei
- Pacific Rendezvous Tutukaka, South Pacific