Stayed 3 times at Oceans now and each time for some local diving. The staff are fun, friendly and go out of their way to cater for your individual needs. The rooms are very comfortable and have beautiful views. The restaurant menu has good variety and the meals are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Northland's Tutukaka Coast, our friendly, relaxed hotel has well-appointed rooms and apartments with sunny terraces, salt water pool, a light, airy bar overlooking the marina and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel has free Wi-Fi, Sky TV Guest Select, free parking, BBQ, tour desk and luggage storage. Rooms include coffee and tea making facilities, modem connection, satellite TV, bathtub and shower. Just 90 minutes from the Bay of Islands, Tutukaka is the gateway to the Poor Knights Islands Marine Reserve, rated as one of the world's top 10 dive sites. Other activities include kayaking, sailing, fishing, day cruises, snorkeling, horse riding and golf. A unique, private setting for a special wedding ceremony, event or conference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel Oceans Tutukaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans Resort And Hotel Tutukaka
- Quality Hotel Oceans Tutukaka South Pacific