“Never go there”

The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bhiwadi
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have chose this hotel for stay during my business-trip. On photos it is nice, but in reality...
The breakfast was awfull, food is the same each day, only thing that you can eat is croissants and cakes. It is noisy in the room, difficult to sleep during the night. In check-out they tried to cheat and added some additional things in the bill. For check-out of 3 persons we have spent 1 hour!!!
For one day stay this hotel is ok, but if you want to stay more, it is better to choose other options.
Swimming pool is quite good but you can't lay under the sun in front of it...
Internet connection interrupts each 5 minutes, it is a challenge to download even 10MB.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Yevgen123456
Sales T, Resident Manager at The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

At the onset, please accept my apologies for the inadvertent delay in the response. I thank you for your valuable feedback. I have done my due diligence post your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during the check out. I honestly cannot thank you enough for bringing this to our notice, since this has enabled us to introspect and come up with a system where such issues are dealt with much better. Food is so subjective and I would like to understand what you felt was not up to the mark, so that we can improve next time. We’ve so far had very minimal complaints about our food but we’d be happy to understand from you where we could do better.

Looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Bhiwadi and thank you once again for your feedback, it has really helped us to change for better. Please write to me personally to discuss the other concerns since we would like to address those as well and understand where we fell short of expectations.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

A home away from home.it was a wonderful experience at tree house ..yummy meals ..well interior rooms ...we stayed dr fr two days nd i must say v dint get bored for a single second.it was a wondrful time v had dr aftr a so long time...al d sectns including d billiards room,d kids zone,spa section...enjoyd d two dys vry happily..also i would like to thanks mr rahul milton frm d guest relations team.who attended us very greatfully.nd also d housekeeping team fr showing gratitude.i would like to visit again at tree house.

• Stayed: September 2013
Sales T, Resident Manager at The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable feedback. My team & I would like to thank you for the fabulous review you have given us. It was indeed a pleasure to have you with us. We hope to see you again soon at Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA!

You would be happy to know that we also have serviced apartments at Goa, The Treehouse Blue & a business boutique hotel by the name The Treehouse, in Gurgaon. Please let me know if you decide to visit any of our hotels. We look forward to welcoming you again at The Treehouse and shall always stay committed to serving you with our best.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We decided on this place for a Sunday lunch.The property is beautiful and extremely well maintained. However the buffet lunch was a disappointment-we were treated to a minimal variety of food, predominantly an lackluster vegetarian spread, no starters and a dessert spread which would put any restaurant to shame.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MitraSharma
Sales T, Resident Manager at The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your valuable response. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the ambience of the hotel. Your feedback about the food was of utmost concern to us. Our buffet has been designed keeping in mind sensibilities of our guests and is mostly well appreciated. Also it has been specially created after benchmarking against Premium branded hotels in NCR and respected stand alone restaurants and we do feel that, at the price point of Rs 500 per person inclusive taxes, we are offering a little more than most premium hotels/restaurants in NCR.

I however believe that there is always scope of improvement and therefore we are working on a way to offer more fare to our guests. Please feel free to write to me directly and I would be delighted if you would kindly visit us again and review the spread and give us your feedback.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Okay....i finally managed some time out to praise you guys for making my stay at treehouse totally memorable. After a few hiccups, we were able to secure almost the entire main wing for my parents 25th wedding anniversary (13th august,2013.) And what followed was a not-to-be forgotten ever experience at this resort. The staff-Mr. Anil Jhakkar & Mr. Rabendra lent their support at all times...were very courteous....and made sure we guys had a truly amazing time. The rooms are spacious...the facilities being provided make sure you do not get bored even for a minute at this place. The chef did a commendable job and the cake being provided to us was liked by one and all. This place gets my heart and the people deserve all the praises. A property i would certainly want to visit once in a while !
Kudos!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank sanchit1989
Sales T, Resident Manager at The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable feedback. It was indeed a pleasure to host your event at Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA. My team and I would like to extend a note of 'thanks' to you for the lovely review you have given us.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

excellent place to get refreshed.....mouthwatering food.....lovely luxurious rooms...in my opinion i hv neva been to such a beautiful place before....woww is d only word wich has come out firstly frm my mouth...all d specific section specially swimming pool side...spa section....kids section...billiards room....we have spent one day out dere bt dat one day was so small....i would like to visit again dere....nd very lastly but nt the least the helping staff however it is from guestrelations nd housekeeping staff....all were courageous nd respectful...thanks for making our day most remembering nd unforgettable trip to tree house.....location is good..and the society wich is outside it is really very nice....no problm can occur if you stay there....

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank erijoyce

Reviewed August 27, 2013

In one word..refreshing and stress buster...Excellent ambience, yummy food and very courteous staff. Home away from home feeling and just few hours journey from delhi..

It has enjoyment section for all age group..right from kids playhouse to swimming pool to badminton,billiards,squash,gym,spa..etc etc..you think of it and you have it...

Room Tip: rooms facing swimming pool are entertaining....
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ArunSwarn
Sales T, Resident Manager at The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable feedback. It was truly a pleasure to have you stay with us at Treehouse. My team and I would like to thank you for your stay and the fantastic review you have given us. We look forward to serve you again and see you as a regular guest.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Been to a lot of resorts but have never come back feeling more relaxed, re-energized and happy. A never to be forgotten awesome experience amongst the most wonderful ambience, luxurious rooms, and a never ending list of recreational facilities. The experience of swimming, tennis, table tennis, squash, billiards was amazing. Kids had a gala time at the kids zone. Other facilities like the spa and Salon were also amazing. To top it all, the kitchen under the expert guidance of Chef Sinha offered the most delicious menus. In short, it was a true value for money get away weekend destination which is just an hour's drive from Delhi - A must go if you wish to spend some real awesome fun time with friends and family.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool side have an excellent view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank raka1974

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable feedback. I have shared your feedback with Chef Sinha and the rest of my team. We all would like to extend a big note of thanks to you for having visited as and we are all very happy that your family & you and a wonderful stay at Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA. We would indeed like to see you more often.

You would be happy to know that we also have serviced apartments at Goa, The Treehouse Blue & a business boutique hotel by the name The Treehouse, in Gurgaon. Please let me know if you decide to visit any of our hotels. I look forward to welcoming you again at The Treehouse.

rabindra@treehousehotels.in

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bhiwadi
Golden Tulip BDI Club and Suites Bhiwadi
Red Fox Hotel, Bhiwadi
Red Fox Hotel, Bhiwadi
#1 of 7 in Bhiwadi
Neemrana's Tijara Fort-Palace
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bhiwadi
Best Western Resort Country Club
Park Inn By Radisson Gurgaon Bilaspur
Park Inn By Radisson Gurgaon Bil...
#54 of 264 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)

Been to The Treehouse Hotel, Club & SPA, Bhiwadi? Share your experiences!