The hotel is beautiful, a bit off the beaten track which is why I chose it but was quite central to explore Somerset. The weather was freezing but our room was warm and pleasant. The food was great both for breakfast (lots of choice) and the evening meal we had was superb. The staff on the whole were friendly and helpful but felt that some of the reception staff could have been a bit more approachable. The only glitch in our 4day stay was that there was a wedding on the Saturday and the noise from the disco was very loud but at least it did stop by 11pm. It would have been nice to be warned and perhaps a choice of room that was further from from the noise. Having said all this I would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Webbington Hotel and Spa is ideally situated in peaceful countryside to the south of Bristol, with good access to the M5 and within easy reach of local attractions. Originally an attractive Edwardian manor, the house and grounds have been developed to create a luxurious and spacious hotel with a brand new leisure club. The extensive Leisure Club facilities are second to none, whatever you are looking to do it is possible here. There are also the floodlit tennis courts which are free for all guests staying in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Webbington Hotel Axbridge
- Loxton Best Western
- Best Western Loxton
- Best Western The Webbington Hotel And Spa Axbridge, Somerset