“Delish Dinner Spot”

Cuisines: Diner, French, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My parents and I chose this restaurant for dinner one night in Grand Case. We got to see the beautiful sunset over the Caribbean as this restaurant is right on the Grand Case beach. We all tried different pizzas - absolutely delish!! My mojito chicken pizza was scrumptious and my parents raved about theirs as well. All of the restaurants in St. Martin (least on the French side - we didn't stay/eat on the Dutch side) provide an after dinner rum drink. The mojito rum after dinner drink was phenomenal - best of all of the restaurants we ate at in St. Martin. I am still trying to replicate it at home, but cannot craft one as tasty as Le Transat's. All in all - a great experience!