“Ethnic still as good as ever!”
Review of Ethnic Beach Bar Restaurant - CLOSED

Ethnic Beach Bar Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Ate here four times between Dec. 12th and 19th of 2012. It can get that addicting! Clean place, attentive staff, and a very friendly owner Fred. The burgers are huge and creative, (i.e. Thai Burger, Mexican Burger, French Burger, NY Burger etc.) but can ruin your dinner if you're not careful! We had several of his specials! Never disappointed. It's amazing what they are producing out of this tiny beach bar. Lastly, do not bypass the dessert mernu. Much of the desserts are homemade right there! Here's a picture http://i50.tinypic.com/sfvyts.jpg

There are newer reviews for Ethnic Beach Bar Restaurant

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great food, great service, great value for money! Menu yummy, lovely sunbeds and umbrellas, get there early though its super popular!!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I'd been to this place 10 years earlier on a cruise excursion, so I knew what I was looking for when I had the chance to return to St. Maarten for a week. The staff at Ethnic was very nice and relaxed and the food was very good. It one of the best meals I had on St. Maarten, since I prefer lighter food and their salad nicoise was fantastic. The boys all enjoyed their gourmet hamburgers and fries too. It was a great place to hang out for the day at the beach with the family.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I like Ethnic: good food, nice atmosphere, right on the beach. The food was excellent by beach standards and good by St. Martin standards. Clearly, wont compete with Spiga and L'Auberge but it is not trying to. You can get lighter foods such as wonderful salads or heavier but quality foods as well. I recommend going.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We rented an umbrella and chairs at Ethnic the first day of our trip. Because of the welcoming atmosphere and friendly service, we decided to return every day after that too. A bucket of beers was only $15, you can't beat that!!