“The Best Beach Restaurant”
Review of Andy and Cheryl's Baywatch - CLOSED

Andy and Cheryl's Baywatch
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It is well known; guests on the beach told us to eat there. It was packed compared to the other restaurants along here. It has been there at least 10 years...
Reviewed December 22, 2013

When you arrive at Cheryl and Andy's you are greeted with kisses and hugs. It is a beach restaurant so don't expect fancy, expect good service and great food that is homemade, not purchased prepared food. Prices are reasonable, keep in mind that everything in St. Martin is imported. My husband and I have been coming annually to Andy and Cheryl's for over 10 years and try to visit a couple of times each year we are on the island.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We love having lunch or breakfast here and have been patrons. for years. Sandwiches, burgers, shrimp, fries, onion rings...All good! We were greeted with a smile by Cheryl and felt like family!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

If you go to Orient Beach, you have to eat at Andy & Cheryl's!!! We were deeply sadden that Andy recently died of Cancer and when we went to St. Martin in November, Cheryl was there and she was so upbeat and just the nicest, strongest woman ever. The food is awesome. You have to try to Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Its one of the best things I have ever eaten. Cheryl told us they cute the Chicken Breast to order, you can tell how much they care, just from a basic sandwich. My sister got beer battered shrimp, which were phenomenal!! I have been there several times and each time, I have left full and so happy!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The marine corpse flag flying overhead drew my attention the greeting from staff drew me in. Same beer as everywhere else plus Sam Adams. Great island food plus the best Pastrami Reuben Sandwich I could ever imagine. The beach, the ocean, the food and the staff made this one of the best experiences I had on the island.....semper fi

1  Thank chaos56
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I went there twice this past week when we went to Orient Beach with friends and loved the food, atmosphere and had a wonderful time with both Cheryl and George. It's a great place and we will definitely be back whenever we go to St. Maartin!

1  Thank GSMGK