“LIKE BEING AT HOME”
Review of Andy and Cheryl's Baywatch - CLOSED

Andy and Cheryl's Baywatch
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It is well known; guests on the beach told us to eat there. It was packed compared to the other restaurants along here. It has been there at least 10 years...
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've vacationed on Orient Beach for seven years -- and have become pretty 'regular's at Baywatch -- Cheryl and Andy now greet us with a hug and kiss -- and it's truly like having friends at the beach --
The food is fabulous from the blueberry pancakes -- to the homecooked Italian food -- can't beat the view -- the bar person is wonderful, George who takes care of chairs makes you feel like family -- NO OTHER PLACE TO GO ON ORIENT BEACH

2  Thank suvacation

Reviewed January 15, 2013

What can I say about Andy and Cheryl’s it is an institution. The food and service is outstanding. We went there for breakfast and lunch. It is a little New Jersey in Orient Beach it is like coming home. I have never had an average meal here.

1  Thank gbinva
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Being from Jersey, we knew we had to eat lunch here, The food (and the view) did not disappoint. The grouper was fresh and the shrimp succulent, the drinks weren't bad either. Chef Andy came over and chatted with my boyfriend for a long while about everything from the restaurant scene in Jersey to Anthony Bourdain. We felt at home sitting under the Belmar sign eating some tasty fresh seafood. We will definitely be back on our next visit to the island.

Visited in January 2012

2  Thank KB-worldwide
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

When you go to Orient Beach, you must stop by Andy & Cheryl's. We have been going there for a number of years, and it always has been a great place to have lunch! The food is good... very good! The service is warm and welcoming... The view of the beach and the beautiful blue water just adds to the experience.
Eating at Andy & Cheryl's brings back merories of my childhood living in Garfield, New Jersey... Fried calamari, fresh mussels over pasta!
Good memories, great food and the beach, couldn't get any better!

1  Thank LizabethRose
Reviewed December 17, 2012

During our ten days on the island of St. Martin we had lunch five times at Andy and Cheryl’s. When you consider that they are closed on Monday (twice during our stay), and we visited the other side of the island (twice during our stay) you can ascertain that we were very satisfied with dining at this establishment.

Early during our stay my wife and I would each order a main entrée (Usually some type of shrimp - my order was for beer battered shrimp for $17 or $18). We had onion rings or fries with our meal, my wife would have two drinks (margaritas or daiquiris) and I would have a beer. Total cost $61 or $65. Not cheap, but I wish we had a restaurant in our home town that could serve shrimp this good for that price.

Later during our vacation we would share a meal, and our final day we simply shared an appetizer.

Andy and Cheryl’s allow a dollar for a euro.

Can’t wait for our next trip to St. Martin and a return to Orient Beach and dining at Andy and Cheryl’s

1  Thank DePere