“Tasty food with a beautiful view (and a touch of home)”
Review of Andy and Cheryl's Baywatch - CLOSED

Andy and Cheryl's Baywatch
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: It is well known; guests on the beach told us to eat there. It was packed compared to the other restaurants along here. It has been there at least 10 years...
New Jersey
“Tasty food with a beautiful view (and a touch of home)”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Being from Jersey, we knew we had to eat lunch here, The food (and the view) did not disappoint. The grouper was fresh and the shrimp succulent, the drinks weren't bad either. Chef Andy came over and chatted with my boyfriend for a long while about everything from the restaurant scene in Jersey to Anthony Bourdain. We felt at home sitting under the Belmar sign eating some tasty fresh seafood. We will definitely be back on our next visit to the island.

Visited in January 2012

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank KB-worldwide

New Jersey
“A must!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

When you go to Orient Beach, you must stop by Andy & Cheryl's. We have been going there for a number of years, and it always has been a great place to have lunch! The food is good... very good! The service is warm and welcoming... The view of the beach and the beautiful blue water just adds to the experience.
Eating at Andy & Cheryl's brings back merories of my childhood living in Garfield, New Jersey... Fried calamari, fresh mussels over pasta!
Good memories, great food and the beach, couldn't get any better!

1 Thank LizabethRose
Green Bay, WI
“Ten Days – Five lunches at Andy and Cheryl’s”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

During our ten days on the island of St. Martin we had lunch five times at Andy and Cheryl’s. When you consider that they are closed on Monday (twice during our stay), and we visited the other side of the island (twice during our stay) you can ascertain that we were very satisfied with dining at this establishment.

Early during our stay my wife and I would each order a main entrée (Usually some type of shrimp - my order was for beer battered shrimp for $17 or $18). We had onion rings or fries with our meal, my wife would have two drinks (margaritas or daiquiris) and I would have a beer. Total cost $61 or $65. Not cheap, but I wish we had a restaurant in our home town that could serve shrimp this good for that price.

Later during our vacation we would share a meal, and our final day we simply shared an appetizer.

Andy and Cheryl’s allow a dollar for a euro.

Can’t wait for our next trip to St. Martin and a return to Orient Beach and dining at Andy and Cheryl’s

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank DePere
Montreal
“Always Good”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I have been going to Andy and Cheryl's since we started vacationing in Saint Martin 7 years ago. Having breakfast at Andy and Cheryl's while looking out at beautiful Orient Bay is on our to do list at least a couple of times during our vacation. They serve a very good American breakfast.
For lunch Andy's Bacon Cheesburger is the best on the Island. My wife usually gets one of the specials or a fish dish and has never been disappointed.
The view, the food, Andy and Cheryl (a real sweetheart) and listening to the oldies from the 60's and 70's combine to make Andy and Cheryl's one of our favorite places on the Island.
Hope their beach comes back soon.

• Visited November 2012
Venice, Florida
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stop here for breakfast. It is one of the few places we can find open in the morning on the beach. Food is consistent and good, Cheryl is nice and so is the "beach boy" (that is what he called himself) I forgot his name. I was sad to see most of their beach had washed away from when we were there in Feb but they said it is coming back. This happened to a lot of the beach restaurants so they lost the "front" entrance from the beach.

• Visited November 2012