“Thoroughly Enjoyed St Martin/St Maarten Tour!”

Twin Island Excursions
$67.98*
Orient Bay Beach Day Trip Including Lunch
Ranked #34 of 124 Tours in Sint Maarten
More attraction details
Owner description: We cater to all your island tour and transfer needs be it by mini van, bus, coach, SUV or private sedan. All services can be customized to suit your requirements.
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We booked our shore excursion at St Maarten through Twin Island Excursions (St Maarten Sights, Shopping and Sand), and give kudos to Lloyd Euwen, our knowledgeable and professional tour guide for a fun and interesting tour of the Dutch and French sides of the island. We started on the Dutch side, stopped at a couple of places for some souvenir shopping, learned alot about the history of St Martin and St Maarten, and culminated at the beautiful Kakao Beach at Orient Bay. Swimming in the warm clear turquoise waters and white sand beach, and enjoying a tasty guavaberry drink was perfect! The only downside was being charged $30 for 4 beach chairs and 2 umbrellas for 1 hour (it was an all-day rental but we were only there for about an hour). Overall, St Maarten was our favorite port during the 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

An elderly neighbor and I (and I'm no spring chick, either) took the Twin Island Excursion with Lloyd. He was extremely knowledgeable, very accommodating and greatly useful in helping my neighbor on and off the van and into a wheel chair. I see others appreciated Lloyd, too so I understand that he exhibited his normal attitude: up beat and very positive. He's THE BEST!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I had great experience at St.Martin thanks to Lloyd Euwen, our driver from Twin Island Excursions! We were only on the island for a few hours because we were on a cruise ship, but Lloyd was great in showing us around and very very informative about the island. He was pleasant and really made us feel welcome. If or when I return to St.Martin, I will definately be calling this company for other excursions......Oh, and you cant beat the price either!!! :)

1  Thank Judith N
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We were very happy with our experience of Twin Island Excursions, they were very flexible and accommodating. We communicated the sights we wanted to see, and they were very happy to adjust to our requests. Lloyd was an excellent tour guide and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour co!

2  Thank tandtNj
Reviewed June 24, 2012

After extensive research I finally decided to book with Twin Island Excursions for our shore excursion from our cruise on the Oasis. None of the tours seemed to fit exactly what we wanted so I emailed them to inquire as to what would suit us best. They were extremely good at communicating and responding to my inquiries . . .about four emails back/forth later they had responded to all my questions and concerns. I was worried about timeliness (since we were on a cruise) and visiting Orient Beach (the nude beach). They were extremely accomodating and offered to make adjustments for us to avoid the nude beach at the same price as the tour. The tour director at the pier was amazing he was very well organized and was great at communicating with the individual groups going on the different tours. We were ready to go right on time even though we were waiting for late arrivals. I will mention that although the bus was very nice and well kept the aisle between the seats was very narrow and we were moved so that someone that couldn't maneuver the aisle could be seated up front. This is not meant as a complaint we were happy to move, just a note to other guests that the tour operator is very accomodating but the aisle was narrow and may not work for everyone. Our driver was Ralph, he was okay, but I would have preferred more island information and history rather than the location of every hotel, restaurant, bar and casino that we passed by . . .um, we can read the signs, I'm not sure why they needed to be pointed out? Maybe there just wasn't anything else to talk about, so it did fill in the time. The tour gave us a look at the entire island, some photo ops, shopping opportunities, and time at orient beach. The experience was very well organized and timely. All in all we were quite happy with Twin Island Excursions. It was like a private tour for a much cheaper price. They are very accomodating and I think they would be happy to work with anyone to make their excursion enjoyable.

4  Thank tktripgoers