“Lucky Stables”
Review of Lucky Stables

Lucky Stables
Ranked #48 of 121 Tours in Sint Maarten
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Fantastic time. Great people. We had a wonderful time. The guides were very friendly and informative. Loved the horses. They matched us well based on our experience. We will definately do this again. Thanks guys!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"professional photographer"
"visiting st"

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was the second time I visited Lucky Stables. The first trip was with my husband and this trip I went alone. I decided I would prefer horse back riding to a snorkel trip and I'm glad I went. I went on the two hour ride. The guide was wonderful and took lots of pictures with my camera. My horse was sure footed and well behaved. The views are great and I think the trip was one of the best parts of my cruise.

1  Thank Lynne B
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My girlfriend, her 15 year old daughter and I (3 women) went riding with Lucky Stables on April 5, 2013 and had a fantastic experience! Our guide was Abby. We did the 2 hour ride at 4:00 which seemed a good choice so the heat and sun were not so intense. Upon our arrival and while waiting to saddle up, it began to rain heavily. Abby, our guide, was very relaxed about it and offered to wait a few minutes to see if the rain let up, whch it eventually did and we were off. The horses here seem very well cared for and are rested on certain days of the week and allowed to graze. The equipment was all in great shape including the safety helmets. Lucky seems to do a good job with matching the horse to the rider's experience and ability. Abby gave us a great tour over rolling terrain with beautiful vistas. At one point, she posed us in a beautiful spot overlooking the ocean and took pictures of us with my camera. At the end of the ride, Abby led us down to the beach and we proceeded into the water and let the horses swim! An amazing, fun experience! Another male employee there took my camera and took pictures of us all in the ocean with the horses. Abby and the other employee really tried to make this a special experience for us and to help us take some great photo memories home. Thank you, Abby! Loved it!

1  Thank CodMar
Reviewed April 1, 2013

As a horse owner I was very concerned about finding a place to ride while on a shore excursion where the horses were well cared for and not overworked. The horses here were playing on the beach and looked happy and healthy. The guides did an excellent job of matching rider to horse. The guides made a big difference, I saw a group of real beginners going out with a less experienced guide and it looked less safe. We had a guide named Jay, who was not only friendly but a great rider and very mindful of the groups safety.

4  Thank misssusan34179
See more reviews
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the romantic package which consisted of horseback riding with a stop to watch the sunset from a clifftop while roasting marshmallows and drinking champagne. The excursion was excellent and our guide Jay was very knowledgeable and humorous! As a treat we were able to take our horses through the water of the ocean. Would definitely recommend this if you're into horseback riding.

1  Thank DR0475