“Excellent Restaurant”

Bajatzu Bar & Grille
Ranked #87 of 349 Restaurants in Sint Maarten
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This sexy restaurant, filled with classy downtown Tribeca ambiance can only be described as enchanting, mysterious and inviting. The food is outright delicious and packed full of flavor! Watch as the open kitchen entertains, excites and culminates into a great dining experience! Polite, energetic staff provide an exceptional fine dining experience and only add to the pinnacle of flavor profiles; drinks full of life and food full of love. Bajatzu serves only all natural Black Angus beef, aged for a minimum of 28 days. The seafood is brought in daily and mouth-watering. Bajatzu is for people of all ages and tastes, is the ZENITH of steak houses and is a definite NOT TO BE MISSED dining experience on the island of St. Maarten. Also, be sure to stay around after you finish dinner to mingle and enjoy drinks with all the beautiful people on the island, either in the late night lounge area or outdoor patio overlooking the Maho strip. See you soon!
Reviewed June 4, 2014

For the best steak on the island you cannot touch this restaurant. The food and the atmosphere is the best. They do have other selections which are just as great. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who would like a great meal.

There are newer reviews for Bajatzu Bar & Grille

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Fantastic service, fantastic food. I took my 77 year old mom here for a special night out during our vacation. It is pricey but worth it. The entrée comes with a salad and side. I had the lobster bisque as an appetizer - it comes with a flaky phyllo dough crust on top. Mom had the side salad. We then split the Delmonico steak which could have been the best we've ever had. We forced ourselves to finish because it was so good. We went in May when it is slow so that no reservation was needed.

If you want one really great meal, this is where you should eat.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hands-down, the best steak I've ever eaten! I got the 8 oz. filet and it melted in my mouth! The service was great, food and drinks were superb, and the manager, Theresa, was top-notch! We were looking for a romantic restaurant for our last night in St. Maarten and we were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, we decided to go here, and it was the best decision! They even offered us a complimentary after dinner drink for our anniversary celebration! You MUST go here for that special dinner while visiting the island!! I only wish we had discovered it earlier in our trip, because we definitely would have made a repeat visit!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was our fourth visit to Bajatzu, and we will be going back again on our next trip to the island. First, the staff is exceptional. Secondly, the food is excellent. From their tapas (crab stuffed shrimp is a MUST), to their entrees (seafood pasta in white wine garlic sauce is a favorite), you cannot go wrong. Great atmosphere, excellent selection of wines, and although I didn't personally have one, the steaks look fantastic! Pricing - very reasonable. I have recommended this restaurant to numerous people and they have all agreed that it is fantastic.
A special thank you to Theresa and Mike for taking such good care of us. Heather and I are looking forward to seeing you again in November.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Food is superb. Atmosphere romantic. Service excellent. This place is not to be missed. Theresa is warm and welcoming. If you're looking for perfection, you've found it at Bajatzu!

1  Thank Madelyn A