“50th Birthday Celebration!”

Mirabella Happy Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Mirabella!We offer happy catamaran snorkel and sailing tours to St.Maarten!This is the one day, the one trip that will have you talking for years. You'll never forget it. Splash into Crystal Blue Waters, Snorkel the Coral Reef, Relax in White Sand Beaches, Enjoy Ice Cold Drinks, and Incredible Caribbean Sunsets...Make your vacation one to remember for all time!
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We visited St. Martin at the Radisson Blu and I decided to treat my three girlfriend to a 4 hour catamaran tour on the "Mirabella". It was "Awesome". The weather was great, the boat was perfect and the staff was fun! It was worth the money! 54" Boat, music, drinks, swimming, snorkeling for 4 hours for $70, that is a no brainer! Would do it again! Thank you Neil and captain for the memory!

3  Thank Tinah507
There are newer reviews for Mirabella Happy Sailing

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Our group of 5 women had the best day ever on The Mirabella! By some luck, we ended up being the only passengers that day! I think they are usually more crowded when the cruise ships are docked. We all are still talking about that day...Slava was wonderful as was Webster! We had an amazing trip. They took us all over St Maarten and even stayed longer than planned while the planes came into the airport. Slava was very knowledgable about the island and pointed out great landmarks! Like Oprah's house! :) The snorkeling was so much fun and they stopped at several beaches throughout the day. It was the best day of our entire trip and I can not wait to go back!

6  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed July 6, 2012

If you are in St.Maarten you necessarily should book a catamaran excursion. Do so with Mirabella and you will not regret. Beautiful, clean and well equipped boat. Very friendly and helpful staff, who did their best to make everyone feel comfortable and were flexible to customize the trip to meet everyone's expectations. Lot's of fun with snorkelling, bird feeding right off the boat, and unforgettable beach (the best I have seen). They provided lots of snacks, sandwiches, fresh fruit, and of course, open bar - which was great! Very nice memories that we will carry on for many years. Thanks Mirabella!

6  Thank Ptichkita
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This was (perhaps) the worst excursion I have ever participated in during many, many years of cruise vacations.

The bad experience was provided in St. Martin on a Catamaran Excursion provided by Mirabella on Saturday, 5/19/12. The amount we paid for the Mirabella Catamaran was $66 per person and to follow is the synopsis of the description of the excursion provided by the vendor.

• Sailing tour aboard a 54-ft spacious catamaran
• On board activities including a waterslide, competitions, games, music, and dancing.
• Stop for swimming, sun bathing, snorkeling
• Open bar on board (details below)
• One snorkel stop
• Yummy snacks (details below)
• Snorkel gear: mask, snorkel, and fins
Special Instructions
• Wear a swimsuit, sunscreen, and waterproof shoes. • Don't forget to bring: sunglasses, more sunscreen, a towel, and a waterproof camera! • We provide full snorkel gear, but if you're an avid snorkeler and prefer to bring your own, you may do so. • Open bar details: rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water, beer, juice, and "Cuba Libre" cocktails. • Snack details: chips, dips, cheese, crackers, fruit, and assorted sandwiches. • This catamaran features a spacious sun deck, big shaded lounge with 60 comfortable seats, bar with icebox, shower with fresh water, water slide, ladder to walk down into the water, and two restrooms.

Perhaps a better description would be to catagorize the excursion as a tourist travesty and one that I hope no other individuals will be enticed to endure!

Briefly...
- The stairway, waterslide and netted seating area highlighted for guests was repetitively monopolized by 5 screaming children brought by the owner who seemed to view our group as intruders on his family day at sea.
- There were no competitions, no games, no music (unless you consider the screams of the children), and no dancing. We pretty much danced our time away by asking the children to move out of our way so we could use the stairs to access the water (the considered it their private seating & play area on our snorkel stop). We then played the "game" of having to continually ask the crew to ask the children to stop screaming so we could attempt to enjoy our sea day.
- The "yummy" snacks included a community bowl of tortilla chips and salsa that the children had no problem devouring as they double dipped there way to the end of the bowl. We all pretty much refrained from enjoying the food because of the unsanitary means of providing the snacks.
- The "Cuba Libre" cocktails were a spectacular mix of watered down fruit juice to which was added a cheap bottle of rum.

At best, Mirabella needs a good spanking for bringing the children and for not controlling the children after repeated requests from our group of 9 paying adults. While the boat was beautiful, the experience was a disaster and I would not recommend them to anyone. I must also relay that the crew members who were not related to the owner were very apologetic for what our captive group was forced to endure.

14  Thank TravelKatOne
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Just took a family trip & we booked an excursion on the Mirabella. My husband & I brought our two daughters(3 & 8)on this catamaran for a snorkel & beach stop excursion. The boat itself was pretty & clean,and the whole staff was friendly. We got on board & sailed to our 1st stop to snorkel,but I was dissapointed to find that there were really no colorful fish or coral. We did get to see a sunken helicopter & some divers that were in the same area which was neat,but if you are looking for amazing colorful fish this isnt the place to see it.
The next stop was at a busy,but pretty beach where we anchored and everyone swam to shore. They were kind enough to shuttle my 3yr old & I to shore in a little zodiak,but everyone else had to swim back & forth which I wasn't crazy about. Really the best part of the whole trip was just the atmosphere on the boat. There was music & dancing.Plus plenty of snacks & drinks to go around on the way back. I might do this excursion again with the knowledge that you shouldnt expect much from the snorkeling or the beach,but just to enjoy the ride:)

4  Thank xangel1