Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Experience

The horseback riding experience was great. This is not an adventure ride, rather it is a mellow... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2018
KahunaKane
5 Stars Aren't Enough!

This was my 2nd opportunity to ride here. I gave it 5 stars 4 or 5 years ago, and I'd increase it... read more

Reviewed December 6, 2018

from $70.00
from $40.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews horseback riding caribbean sea ride ends wrong turn breathtaking views sunset champagne other islands horses trail ducks guide remi indy swim water saddle horseman
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I have been riding horses for over 60 years and I have NEVER been in water that deep with a horse before unless I made an error in judgement. Our guide(Danny) was knowledgeable, and VERY safety oriented. We walked around the property, taking in views of the hillsides and the ocean, before going onto the beach and taking the horses into the water and really enjoying the experience. You WILL get Wet on this ride and you will LOVE it. They also have a photographer who takes GREAT pictures of you, while you are on the horses in the water. GREAT way to spend an afternoon.

2  Thank Ed Q
Reviewed February 27, 2017

I did a 2h sunset horseriding tour with this company. First of all, I have to say that I was the only guest on this tour which is probably rather designed for couples or families. And therefore I am happy they did the tour even for only 1 guest!
Of the tour I am a little bit disappointed, as the guide seemed to be quite unmotivated. He was short-spoken and hard to understand. We rode the paths on the hill a little to the southeast of the facility, which is a nice landscape, especially the view from the top to the east.
To the Northwest is a big powerplant. I saw it on satellite picture before, but it was even bigger and noisier than I expected. We watched a beautiful sunset from a good vantage point while I had the possibility to roast marshmallows and take the preordered drink. The promised swimming, for that I had changed to swimwear beforehand, was not done. Instead we only did some wading near the power plant.
To be honest I would recommend to try a different company on the island.

4  Thank Andre P
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

We went with the kids, visit the farm and we got a horse tour with the kids around. The kids like it a lot, specially when the horses went on the beach. The place is by the electricity power plant which is not nice, but the beach looked good.

1  Thank Fernando A
Reviewed February 8, 2017

This was my bucket list excursion. I'm 73, and had never gone horseback riding. Twenty years ago I rode on an elephant, but not a horse. I read reviews carefully because I was traveling by myself and had no one to depend on to take care of me if I had a bad experience.

It was wonderful. Family owned business and park, so everyone is dedicating to pleasing customers. Maurice was a perfect guide, and Navidad was a sweet horse. The trail was extremely hilly and rocky with fantastic views. We saw many iguana along the way. At no time did I feel I wasn't safe, so I could really relax and enjoy the experience. I am so glad I did this -- would have gone on this trail ride again the next day if I could.

This wa

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank carolinalady
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

My daughter is a very experienced rider and so we're always unsure about horseback riding out of our own area. This is a family owned farm where they raise and care for their own animals. The horses are clearly well cared for. The one hour trail ride brought us up into the hills through rocky terrain and then down to the beach for a swim in the surf with the horses. Amazing experience!!! My daughter got to really go all the way in and it was a highlight for her. Bring a full change of clothes because you will get wet. When driving in you basically go through an oil depot of some sort and feel like you went the wrong way but the farm is just after it. Lots of other animals too. They offer a sunset ride which sounded amazing!!!

Date of experience: January 2017