Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
FANTASTIC! It made our 35th wedding anniversary one we will never forget!

One of the best adventures we've ever done as a couple! Amazing guide (Davy), breath-taking views... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2022
willettbyfaith
Martinsburg, West Virginia
Lovely relaxing ride

We had a lovely ride on calm and well behaved horses. Great for beginners and anyone wanting a... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2022

from $129.00
from $99.00
from $76.93
More Info
All reviews horseback ride petting zoo friendly guide a wonderful tour guide unforgettable experience fun adventure st maarten lucky stables horses ocean trail beginners danny water cantering davy bonfire
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I have been riding horses for over 60 years and I have NEVER been in water that deep with a horse before unless I made an error in judgement. Our guide(Danny) was knowledgeable, and VERY safety oriented. We walked around the property, taking in views of the hillsides and the ocean, before going onto the beach and taking the horses into the water and really enjoying the experience. You WILL get Wet on this ride and you will LOVE it. They also have a photographer who takes GREAT pictures of you, while you are on the horses in the water. GREAT way to spend an afternoon.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank 59edq
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

We went with the kids, visit the farm and we got a horse tour with the kids around. The kids like it a lot, specially when the horses went on the beach. The place is by the electricity power plant which is not nice, but the beach looked good.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank fernandoaN9207JZ
Reviewed February 8, 2017

This was my bucket list excursion. I'm 73, and had never gone horseback riding. Twenty years ago I rode on an elephant, but not a horse. I read reviews carefully because I was traveling by myself and had no one to depend on to take care of me if I had a bad experience.

It was wonderful. Family owned business and park, so everyone is dedicating to pleasing customers. Maurice was a perfect guide, and Navidad was a sweet horse. The trail was extremely hilly and rocky with fantastic views. We saw many iguana along the way. At no time did I feel I wasn't safe, so I could really relax and enjoy the experience. I am so glad I did this -- would have gone on this trail ride again the next day if I could.

This wa

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank carolinalady
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

My daughter is a very experienced rider and so we're always unsure about horseback riding out of our own area. This is a family owned farm where they raise and care for their own animals. The horses are clearly well cared for. The one hour trail ride brought us up into the hills through rocky terrain and then down to the beach for a swim in the surf with the horses. Amazing experience!!! My daughter got to really go all the way in and it was a highlight for her. Bring a full change of clothes because you will get wet. When driving in you basically go through an oil depot of some sort and feel like you went the wrong way but the farm is just after it. Lots of other animals too. They offer a sunset ride which sounded amazing!!!

Date of experience: January 2017
3  Thank wshulman1
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

We came here on a tour with a Carnival cruise. I was waiting anxiously for the ride with the horses and it definitely pleased my expectations. People were very friendly, we loved our guide Remi and the amazing Suzette!! Horses were beautiful and looked like they were in good care (which is very important for me).
They have a photographer taking your pictures while you ride, not all pictures are amazing but it is nice to have the memories. Keep up the amazing work guys! Hope to visit you again.

Date of experience: December 2016