Hullam Villa
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Viktoria(Keszthely)
  • Pool
All reviewsvery nice place to staylake balatontwo nightsroom was cleansailing boatbioaccommodationfacilitiesgermankrisztina
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2013

It was a great idea to make a stop in our way home from a business trip here in Hullam Villa. I expected a nice guest-house near the Balaton, but it was much more....
Hullam Villa ´s owner is a very kind and sympathetic couple. The rooms are very tastefully equipped. You can find there what you need (a small fridge, safe, balcony in each room, a small library with books and magazines in 3 languages, safe parking). There is a pool, a small playground for children and a beach volleyball court, sauna and yoga room. I shouldn ´t forget to mention the home-made jam, bio apple juice, perfect tomatoes and other local products for breakfast.
I could have even joined the yoga camp, which was organised there in Hullam Villa. I liked it very much ;-)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
HullamVilla, Owner at Hullam Villa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Silvia,
many thanks for the kind words. We do hope to see You soon in the Yoga retreat middle October.
Best wishes from the sunny Balatonmariafurdo:-)

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed as a couple for a few days in May and were not disappointed. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
Our room was clean, the bathroom rather small with no shelf space,
we had a small balcony overlooking the pool and you could see the lake in the distance.
Breakfast was fine, free Internet was provided, safe parking.
One evening the host did a "Kessel Gulash", very enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HullamVilla, Owner at Hullam Villa, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank You for this nice review. You are always welcome in Hullam Villa. Best regards from the sunny Balatonmariafurdo

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed a couple of nights at Hullam Villa recently and really enjoyed our time there. It's in a great location for exploring the local area and the rooms and facilities are clean and very comfortable.
The owners are easily the friendliest and most helpful I have come across in a long time and made us feel very welcome and gave us some great tips on where and when to visit so definitely get their opinion once you get there!
Great breakfast buffet as well and also a really good selection of wine which you can tell they take pride in.
Definitely would recommend staying here if you are in the local area!

Room Tip: Room 3 overlooks the lake
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HullamVilla, Owner at Hullam Villa, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

It is a pleasure for us to read your kind review. Next time, if you stay longer we can offer new places to discover. Best wishes from Balatonmariafürdö

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I really enjoyed the time in Hullam Villa. The accommodation is very clean, and the owner is helpful and always considerate of customers. The owner is very happy to give professional and useful advices on my trip. When I arrived the place, I could not exchange money in the local bank, the owner lent me money so that I could have dinner on that day and do the money exchange in the other town. Thanks a heap for this. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
HullamVilla, Owner at Hullam Villa, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Many thanks for your kind review. We help if we can and we try to solve our guests problem. In Hullam Villa no stress,embrace the magic of the nature and relax!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

As a frequent traveler (business&private), I can highly recommend Hullam Villa. The owners drive this B&B with a lot of care and love. The rooms are clean and well- equipped (safe, flat tv, fridge). As I recognized there is an air-condition in the rooms, but I didn't need it, cause of the moderate weather.
The breakfast was really a "highlight" with its local and bio products. You won't get here the "usually stuff".
You should also ask the owners for Hungarian wine. They have a pretty great selection of good local wines.
At this time, I was on business trip, but I'm sure, I'll be back very soon with my family.
See you soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for your kind review:-) Hullam Villa welcoming you and also your family from April till October. Best regards from the sunny Balaton.