“Best Experience”

Peace Pups Dog Sledding
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Elmore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Peace Pups offers year round guided activities in north central Vermont. During the winter months we offer Dogsled tours, snowshoe tours, and fat bike tours. During the spring, summer, and fall we offer guided mountain bike tours and during the fall we offer dog cart tours.
Ronkonkoma, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Experience”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Peace Pups Dog Sledding was easily the best experience I have had!!! Ken was so friendly and informative, and his love for his dogs and what he does was moving. The pups were all friendly and just amazing. I would highly recommend Peace Pups to everyone! Everyone should feel the energy of the dogs while they are pulling a sled! Best time!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Jennifer F

Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

After getting to know Ken and the pups a bit over email and the internet, we traveled to Stowe from Atlanta for a few days with the main purpose being to go sledding with the team. We had such an amazing time the first day that we booked and came back two days later instead of skiing! My daughter was able to help harness "Pushy Prescott" - she will talk about this for years to come! The energy of the team and the beauty of the countryside is amazing. Ken's commitment to the environment is appreciated as well.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Louise M
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was such an incredible experience, I highly recommend it to everyone! From the minute you arrive you can tell that Ken cares deeply for his dogs and for the craft. They aren't just a business to him, they are his family and that is evident. Upon arrival, my husband and I got to watch the dogs get harnessed up, and they couldn't wait to go, they were "singing" so loud. The ride itself is incredible, the view was amazing and the cart was very comfortable. Ken was very personable, he spent time during the ride talking about the dogs and graciously answering all my questions. When we got back we were allowed to hang out with the dogs and pet them. During our visit, we were lucky enough to have puppies too so we got to cuddle them as well. Then Ken brought us inside and showed us a great slideshow of how his he got started and information on the dogs and sledding. This is absolutely well worth the price, I cannot express enough that this is a must do!

Visited October 2013