Stowe Meadows
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Elmore
See available hotels
Sunset Motor Inn(Morrisville)
Field Guide(Stowe)
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)
View Hotel
All reviewsmaster suitealpine suitebed and breakfastwonderful hostsb beach morningcoffee cakesteam showerclose friendsprivate deckfood allergieshelpful with suggestionsromantic weekendviews of the mountainsold friendsfeel right at homebreakfast was amazing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Visited for the first long-weekend alone with my wife, without our newborn daughter. We could not have chosen a better place. The master suite is incredible, with stunning views on Mount Mansfield, a fireplace, a steam shower, a bathtub with jets. It was so good, we bought all our food in town and enjoyed candle-lit dinners in the room, by the fireplace. Erich is wonderful inn-keeper. We feel lucky to have gotten to know him. A great place also to rent out all the rooms with good friends.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2010

I did a google search for places to stay in Stowe and this popped up. My boyfriend and I stayed for just one night and I have to say this exceed all of our expectations. The setting is beautiful and this is a nice quiet place to get away. The room was great, large bathrooms and very well decorated. This is a small B&B so only one other couple was staying there when we were there. Overall very very nice and I would hightly recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway with a significant other.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2009

We've stayed at Stowe Meadows every year since their first season for two reasons: Eric the innkeeper is a truly fantastic person and the property/comforts are perfect. The basic assumptions about a good innkeeper are easily met such as knowledge of the area and accessibility. What really stands out is his generosity, great attitude, and willingness to ensure you have a good stay. When our car got stuck pulling into driveway at midnight due to the high snow accumulation that night, he was out of bed and starting the tractor within minutes. While we ended up using a combination of tractor and shoveling that night, his great attitude, calmness and smiles turned what would normally have been a painful and frustrating experience into a breeze. His willingness to help was evident on many more occasions, but this was certainly notable.

Stowe Meadows is a truly gorgeous home away from home. The pictures on their website actually look just like the property. The rooms are decorated in a very tasteful (not kitschy) manner that feels luxurious but understated way and certainly feel more special than those at the larger high end resorts/hotels around Stowe. The property is great for exploring as well with the free snowshoes they provide. Lastly, I love the intimate feel as this place has a small room capacity. Unlike some other inns/b&bs I've stayed at, I really enjoy those where I can actually spend time in front of the fireplace or other public areas with my spouse alone.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2009

I just came back from another stay at Stowe Meadows and enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. I will say that this is the best B&B I have stayed at...ever. The photos on the web site look exactly like the actual property. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. Eric, the owner, is one of the most pleasant people I have ever met. He was very helpful in assisting us pick local restaurants and activities. He even called us as we were driving to the inn, to warn us that the roads in Stowe might be icy since a lot of snow had melted earlier in the day. What other B&B owner would do that? I must also mention the breakfast, which Eric prepared every morning (included in room cost). Every morning, in addition to juice and coffee (which were delivered to our room), was a gourmet breakfast, one which you would find in a nice restaurant, and ranged from eggs benedict to belgium waffles. Overall, I rate this place an A+ for the wonderful experience, great service, and excellent atmosphere. My trip, yet again, left me relaxed and I have already begun to plan a return trip to Stowe Meadows this fall.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2008

My wife and I decided to head to Stowe, Vermont for a 3 night getaway. I did not want to stay at a hotel/motel, so we looked into a bed and breakfast. Stowe and the vicintiy have many to choose from.
I found Stowe Meadows online and judging from the amenties and pictures, we booked the Mountain Suite at Stowe Meadows.
Stowe Meadows in located about 10 minutes north of the Village of Stowe..which has all those quaint shops, spas, and restaurants. We arrived at Stowe Meadows and we were smile ear to ear. The grounds are immaculate and the surrounding views are breathtaking. We were greeted by our Host, Eric, who during our entire stay made went out of his way to ensure we were happy. Shortly after arriving we had a choice of wine, which he served us from his wine cellar.
The inside of the bed and breakfast is unreal. Everything from the woodwork, furniture and little details make this into a 5 star retreat. One of the best features, and what sets it apart from others in the area, is the techology. Our room and each room has a flat screen LCD TV with Dish service, WI-FI connection in the resort, DVD player, IPOD clock...and comfortable bedding
The resort also features handcrafted soaps, oils and bath amenties which are made literally down the street from the resort. The B and B has a fireplace with a giant Apple TV setup for guests.
Perhaps the best part of our experience was the breakfast served (which is included in the price of your stay).. The hosts ask you when you would like breakfast served..About 30 minutes prior your breakfast time...at our door was coffee, juices..etc..we then went to the kitchen and our hosts, served us a tremendous breakfast..everything made from fresh..from stratch.
I highly recommend this B and B.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)