Hotel Alexandrina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mariners Hotel(St. Vincent)
Beachcombers Hotel(Arnos Vale)
Great 4.5/5
Young Island Resort(St. Vincent)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Haddon Hotel(Kingstown)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsliving roomrecommend this hotelthe main roadfully equipped kitchenthis lovely hotelst vincentnext morninghillmidnightsupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I had a beatiful time my mom son and I were there for our family reunion. We also had a tour guide that took us to the beautiful sand beaches. The meals were included. the place was clean and beautful I cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank sanabennett
Reviewed June 13, 2011

From the moment we arrived, we were met by the owners (the Stevens') with warm welcomings and a smile. They grabbed our bags without hesitation and brought them to our rooms, which were huge, very spacious, very clean, and fully equipped with full kitchen, A/C, and a fridge which was stocked by the owners with cold bottled water and ginger ale (at no charge). The phone was also pre-loaded with 10 dollars for outside calls, and can be easily re-loaded online using a credit card, as well as free internet service. The ocean views from the balcony are extraordinary, and it is very quiet and serene at night. The grounds are constantly monitored by security cameras, which makes for a very safe environment. The groundskeepers would also bring us mangos, and coconuts free every day. The owners and staff were very accomodating and nice, I cant say enough about how much we enjoyed staying here, and we will defineitely be back! Highly recommend. In addition, Crispin the taxi driver is a great guy who will not rob you for excursions to the town, or anywhere else you may need to go, just ask the owners for his number for all your transportation, hes great!
Avrille and Marc Iqbal

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank avy7
Reviewed April 26, 2011

A group of us stayed at Hotel Alexandrina in Prospect St. Vincent from March 18th to the 25th 2011, our accommodation was outstanding. The rooms and the surrounding were impeccable and breath taking, The owners the Stevens were hospitable, they went far and beyond the calll of duty to accommodate our needs and wishes. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Ann-Marie Lee-Wilkins Maryland.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank MarylandAnn
Reviewed September 14, 2010

My family had our first family reunion at the Alexandrina. We stayed for 1 week and the treatment we received was amazing. Mr & Mrs Stevens were excellent host. The staff was pleasant and courteous. The rooms were awesome, they all had a TV and A/C which was a plus. Each floor had a kitchen which made it nice for us as a family to eat together. There was a outdoor pool and which everyone enjoyed. This hotel is worth booking for any event.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank kcottoy
Reviewed May 12, 2010

on entering the hotel, the atmosphere couldn't do anything better than captivate my whole spirit,my inner being was lifted due to the welcome and warmness of the couple..The accommodation was excellent, with all the facilities intact and properly installed.. Any thing you can think of in a home and the one's you just wouldn't expect were there,ready and waiting for our arrival,but don't take my word for it, TRY IT!! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. I'm actually in the process of having my wedding planned there in the near future.MR & MRS STEPHENS were like parent's to me and my guest,which was not expected because, with most when owning such a bid and successful business, one does not take the time to know or interact with guest........
i personally Will AND Forever recommend this hotel to any and every-one.
CONTACT [--]