“Enjoyable Evening”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We enjoyed a family meal here whilst on holiday, very good menu, with pleny of choice and certainly not expensive. I had lasagne, which was very good, my husband had pizza, and a nephew had steak, both reported to be good. For pudding I had tiramasu, one of my favourites, although I found this one to have rather too much cream. We walked along from Penzance and I think it is probably not easy to park nearby. Pleasant staff and it looks nice inside, comfy seats!

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Nice little restaurant , arrived with no reservation and we were greeted with a smile and no problem accommodating us, food was very nice, hot and plentiful, would go again, no problem. They were very busy running one short on serving, but kept it all going. Well done!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

some parts of this visit were very good , however the overall experience was not very nice , one meal was totally forgotten , leaving four people to eat in front of the fifth , when told the meal was rushed out and undercooked , will not frequent in the near future

5  Thank andypaul105
Reviewed May 13, 2014

All five of us had a lovely meal at the Pizza Patio Easter week.
I had the Calzone which was very good, all five of us thoroughly enjoyed either Pasta or pizza meals, washed down with an excellent Pinot Grigio.

The service was also very good, we shall return on our next visit to Cornwall.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

It is hard to find a restaurant in the UK where they allow behaved dogs - strange, as England is a very dog friendly country. We got very well welcomed in the Italian Kitchen, a sweet and wonderful decorated restaurant in Newlyn.

The food was incredible! We had a Calzone and the Pollo linguini Pasta and very happy with our choice. A very friendly staff. I can only recommend this place to anybody