I stayed at the Panorama whilst attending a course over the road at the Newlyn school of art. Very handy!
Linda was very welcoming and the promised view across the bay exceeded my expectations. The room was comfy,with a well stocked tea tray, warm duvet, good t.v.,hot and controllable shower, minor negatives were the dim lighting in the en-suite (a light over the basin would be good) and the cold vinyl floors - the odd rug here and there would not go amiss.
The breakfast choice was great, well cooked and hearty and the lounge cosy and again being on the first floor boasting some great views. interesting selection of books available to peruse.
Would not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Panorama is a comfortable, family run guest house where we aim to make you feel right at home from the moment you arrive." The Panorama Guesthouse is at the very top of Chywoone Hill in Newlyn, with stunning views of Mount's Bay, towards Penzance and St Michael's Mount, from the Guest Lounge, the Dining Room and some of the bedrooms. Rooms are all en suite and freshly decorated with comfortable beds, fresh flowers and chocolates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and LateRooms so you can book your Panorama Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Guest House Hotel Penzance
- Panorama Guest House Newlyn, United Kingdom