We had a lunch and a dinner here over the Easter weekend and both were excellent. The menu was varied and ambitious (I had hare!) and the wine list unusual and very reasonably priced - nothing over £30 if I remember rightly. We were 3 generations of a family and all were very happy. Next time we'll stay overnight in one of the rooms which looked beautiful from the courtyard. There's really not much in this very rural and pretty part of Dorset so we felt The New Inn was a real find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored former 16th century coaching that now offers 12 beautifully appointed rooms and award winning food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your New Inn Cerne Abbas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Inn Cerne Abbas Hotel Cerne Abbas
- New Inn Cerne Abbas Dorset