Popped in for lunch last Friday and had the best fish and chips I've ever had, a really thick piece of fish which was very, very fresh, crispy chips, excellent mushy peas delicious lemon mayo. I normally don't eat the batter, but I ate every morsal, it was very crispy and non greasy. I had the Sunday lunch here a couple of weeks ago and again it was fantastic, the largest piece of pork belly I have ever seen in a restaurant. Then OMG, the medley of chocolate puddings, to die for, absolutely delicious. I can't recommend eating here highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored former 16th century coaching that now offers 12 beautifully appointed rooms and award winning food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your New Inn Cerne Abbas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Inn Cerne Abbas Hotel Cerne Abbas
- New Inn Cerne Abbas Dorset