Not having been to Cadgwith for a number of years decided while visiting friends in the area to give it a go and are really glad we did, it's unusual these days to find a pub that serves really good food and yet is still a pub (as opposed to a pub pretending to be a restaurant!) The food was fantastic, the service was friendly and with a smile and what a stunning location! Would certainly recommend to others and will be going back soon, especially as it was so family friendly even having some games and paper/pencils in the back room for the kids.....what a good idea!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 Year old Public House and Restaurant within a stones throw of the beach in stunning Cadgwith. We have a cosy bar area which is open all day serving local ales, lagers, ciders, soft drinks, tea, coffee and hot chocolate. We also serve breakfast to non residents from 8.30Am - 9.30Am. We serve food from midday until 9pm. We have 7 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite bathrooms and 4 with a shared shower room and shared bathroom. These can be booked on a bed and breakfast basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cadgwith Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cadgwith Cove Hotel Cadgwith
- Cadgwith Cove Inn Cornwall