Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $999.00
from $1,400.00
from $4,000.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight was from Cartagena so we had to go back there and thought about how to seize the last day of our holiday in colombia. Since we already had been to cartagena and to the Rosario islands, the Namaste Beach club was a good and cheaper version of the islands, where you can stay longer than only until 3pm, because it’s not that far. We chilled in the sun after spending only 10 minutes on the boat from Cartagena. And we could stay until 5pm! The place looks beautiful, the staff is great and you can swim either in the little pool or in the sea. We booked the trip via whatsapp which cost us around 30€ including a welcome drink, 10 minutes of massage and 25.000 Pesos to spend during the day. I would really recommend to go there!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

We Visited on a Family trip and we really recommend this spectacular place. The food, the service, the cleanliness, infrastructure, organization and each of its details makes Namasté as well as Bomba Beach, Both relaxing and magical places that as a member of this travel community I am pleased to recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Very dubious about Namaste given that I am a solo female and noted that some reviews referenced being shoved on a lounger with no shade.
From the moment I arrived, it was organised extremely slickly. Boat departed on time and on arrival at Namaste I had the pick of the beds and was delighted. Plenty of shade and 3 types of seating in each cabana - hammock, chairs and a huge lounger. Service was relatively slow paced but always friendly and all items served were delicious - juices spot on and the Vietnamese spring rolls were sensational. Light and fresh prawns.
Manager happily changed my boat departure time to later and music was excellent all day long - chilled and perfect volume. Great place to escape the Cartagena'n heat.

Date of experience: August 2019
MitzyM, Propietario at Namaste Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2019

❤️ Thank You! We love that you enjoy it!!

Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

one of the best kept secrets. It was recommended to us and the staff was amazing. We had a blast. Such a great relaxing getaway

Date of experience: July 2019
aguacateweb, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Namaste Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Namasté! Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope you visit us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

I was recommended to come here and was shown great photos and I was like yess that’s great. Paid $95,000 COP to get there and as I went to sit on the sun bed the girl working there said no I could only use the subbed located infrknt of the property (super dingy right in the middle of people walking on the beach and pesky vendors) I asked her why I couldn’t use the beds in the actual space because that’s what I paid for, she said it was for other guests. But there was literally only three other people there! Finally I said okay fine after a few hours of burning up in the sun because the dingy bed has no shade at all, I ask her if she has any shaded seating and she simply said no. Even tho there were tons of empty spaces. MAKES NO SENSE! Then the food that’s « included » is BS, they charge you $45000 and $25000 of it is included in what u originally paid. So overall by far the biggest waste of money I’ve ever spent. Complete garbage

Date of experience: January 2019