“My favorite park” 5 of 5 bubbles

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“My favorite park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was my 2nd safari but first time in Ruaha and I was overwhelmed by how amazing it is. It is much less visited than places like the Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater so you really feel that you are in the African bush. The landscapes are beautiful. I was there in late May and the landscape was very green with many wildflowers. We saw a lot of wildlife: giraffes, Cape buffalo, elephants, lions, a leopard and more.

Visited May 2013

Iringa, Tanzania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Just beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

What a wonderful park! With so much life and so much to offer! This was the first safari me and my boyfriend had ever been on and we loved it! We even got close to lions! So many elephants and so many giraffe, they are all great! We only went for one day because we are in Tanzania as part of a year of travelling and so we have to be careful with our money, but we felt one day was enough for us and we didn't feel like we missed out! Little tip: if you are in Iringa don't go with Iringa Safari Tours like we did! The car kept breaking down during the game drives! We were very disappointed with the service we were given and wish we had gone with Warthog Adventures! But anyway, appart from the company we went with, the park is lovely!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KatieAmelia93
Scottsdale, Arizona
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 181 helpful votes
“Fantastic Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We have visited the Ruaha three times and love it. This time we were there for a week. The animal viewing was superb. The weather was wonderful. If you can only go to one place in Africa, this would be the place. .

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jscottjoplin
Lynnwood, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

If you have only a limited amount of time and want to see the animals of Tanzania, this is the park to go to.

Visited August 2012
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breath-taking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

This park has an abundance of wildlife - I never expected to see as much as I did. We got very close to feeding lions, elephants, giraffe, crocodiles, hippos and many other different types of wildlife. An experience of a lifetime that I would never forget.

Visited July 2012