“Most relaxing family vacation ever”
Pool deck Outdoor dining
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Pool deck
Outdoor dining
A lovely Jamaican breakfast!
In Door and Formal Dining
Living room looking out onto pool deck!
Covered verandah seating
TV Room
Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

sandraaha...
Toronto, Canada
“Most relaxing family vacation ever”
Reviewed July 29, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We are well travelled family. We prefer renting houses rather than staying at hotels or resorts - both for the space and to have a kitchen. Typically this results in me cooking and cleaning while I'm on vacation. I don't dislike cooking and cleaning...but doesn't result in me feeling rested. Three full time staff were at the house to shop, cook, serve meals and clean for my family of six. They were warm and friendly. We could have as much input on the meals as we wanted. They were flexible enough to make two entrées some evenings to accommodate different family preferences. I sat back with my feet up more than I can remember!
Moonshine Villa came highly recommended to us and therefore we had high expectations. And we were not disappointed.
The house is very well maintained - which is no small feat for homes in the south with the harsh salt and sun. The décor was luxurious - sheets on beds, quality of bath and pool towels, fabrics on indoor and outdoor furniture. I assume a professional decorator was used given the layering and textures of the fabrics. We used three bedrooms - all of which were VERY large with a ensuite and walk-in-closet. Air conditioning in each bedroom was very effective. Ceiling fans in all spaces.
My elderly mother joined us. She was able to join us on the beach given one of the staff would drive her/us there back and forth (despite it being a few minutes walk). It made it convenient to take lots of towels, cooler and boogie boards to the beach.
A driver was arranged for airport transfers and other adventures we chose to do that week.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing