“Avoid if at all possible”
Review of Bolton Inn Motel

Bolton Inn Motel
Bolton Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bolton
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Guy at the desk is rude, quite often you will find hairs in your bed that clearly arent yours when you come back for the 2nd night. The hotel doesnt even have an ice maker. The internet speed is .42 down, .72 up. They really limit the speeds to guests , cant even watch a youtube video. The hotel is very overpriced for what you are getting. It doesnt even have a lobby or foyer to read or hang out in.

Overall 0/5

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Scott K
There are newer reviews for Bolton Inn Motel

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I lived in Bolton a long time ago and was there for a high school reunion this past weekend. We didn't feel like driving back to Toronto after the reunion so we decided to book into the Bolton Inn for the night. I wasn't expecting much and it wasn't great but I have to say the room was clean and the gentleman at the front desk was nice enough. I got hardly any sleep as the bed was not comfortable and the room kind of smelled. I did smell the smoke smell on Sunday morning that a previous contributor mentioned...it was obvious that someone was smoking either in a room or the hallway. One thing that bothered me was that the main doors to the hotel were not locked at any point, so anyone could gain access to the hotel and there were some dodgy looking people living in the front part of the hotel. But what are you going to do when it is the only hotel in Bolton?

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank kacee28
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We were fooled by previous reviews. Our room was supposed to be non-smoking but smelt very strong of smoke. The man at the desk said "just because it's non-smoking doesn't mean that people don't smoke in it." There were burn marks on the carpet, bed spread and night table along with food crumbs. The carpet needed vaccuuming. The towels were all stained with yellowish brown marks. If every other hotel in the area was not full, I would have taken the loss and left the place. Stay at your own risk!

Room Tip: Avoid this place.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank George J
Reviewed October 5, 2011

the man at the front desk was very rude and hung up on me? I was only asking him a question. I guess he does not want the business.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
9  Thank Julie H
Reviewed October 6, 2010

We stayed at the Bolton Inn three nights with my family and young children.Very nice, clean and calm atmosphere perfect for relaxing as for a break. It has pretty much everything, A nice TV, internet, fridge , microwave in room. Manager of the motel itself was a nice person, he helped us many times with different requirements and make the stay a very good experience altogether. Place is good for all age group as during our stay we met people of all age group. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
9  Thank AryanBathla
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I'm so bored staying here I'm writing this review. There are only like 5-10 channels. Where am I? They don't even get CITYTV. WHAT THE... Isn't that Toronto's station? ...i went online to watch some TV on a couple sites I know and couldn't. Internet is toooo sloooooow. The rooms are clean.

3  Thank jeffrq
Reviewed September 4, 2008

The place was very clean and the owner was very nice. We were visiting a friend in Bolton and he directed us to this place. It was very comfortable and had a fridge. We also asked the owner for a microwave and he provided us with one. The rooms were very clean and so were the bathrooms. Had a good selection of tv channels for us to watch, which wasn't typical of a motel. We were expecting a motel atmosphere and were surprised that it seemed like a hotel. They also had non smoking and smoking rooms. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank method76
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolton
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Bolton
Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto
Millcroft Inn & Spa
Millcroft Inn & Spa
#1 of 1 in Alton
Hockley Valley Resort
Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn & Suites
Element Vaughan Southwest

Been to Bolton Inn Motel? Share your experiences!