“Favourite sushi place ever!”
Review of Hama Sushi

Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Bolton
Cuisines: Japanese
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favourite sushi place ever!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Sushi Hama is my all you can eat sushi restaurant of choice. I love sushi and have never found a better place than this one. The food is excellent and eclectic, the service is always good and the ambience is interesting considering the ornate architecture of the building. The price also is fair- I recommend going for lunch and upgrading for $2. Unlike most all you can eat places if you have some leftover sushi they do not charge you for it. The staff are excellent; they're always willing to help and respond to unique requests easily. Everyone I know adores this place.

Also, try the philadelphia rolls, they're to die for!

Visited January 2014

Ontario
“Amazing Sashimi! ”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Hama many times and have never once been disappointed. The food and service are always excellent and the staff are very personable. The sashimi is the best in Bolton and there is no limit to your servings. The beef, salmon, snapper and crab sashimi are a must try... You'll be hooked before you know it.

1 Thank Smilingback
Ontario
“Really Good Sushi in Bolton”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

There are a number of Sushi restaurants in Bolton, but Hama wins hands down. I've been to Hama on a number of occasions and the food is always excellent! The staff are fantastic and they are always willing to answer your questions and provide suggestions. The staff is entirely customer focused and make every dining experience fun. If you do get a chance to eat here, try the beef sashimi. It is incredible! Happy dining :)

Bolton, Canada
“Very good sushi & excellent service”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Most of the time, we order for pick-up/delivery. The order is ALWAYS very accurate and ALWAYS quick and on time. We like that as it is not the same experience with other local sushi restaurants. The food is very good as well. This is our destination of choice in our local area.

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“It is a solid 3.5 star sushi place”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have been here twice already and as a sushi lover this place is pretty good. You can choose AYCE or a la carte however the price difference almost forces you to choose AYCE. As with AYCE, some food items were exceptionally good while others were just okay. I wasn't thrilled with the green tea I ordered as it was luke warm and I like it piping hot. All the appetizers on the AYCE were good especially the miso soup, fried tofu and house salad. I wasn't a fan of any of the sashimi as I have had a lot fresher. Since that is where you get your money's worth as a customer, it was disappointing. Most of their macki rolls were good to great depending on what you ordered. The salmon sushi pizza was mostly rice and that's what I found with this restaurant. The menu is made in such a way that you fill up on a lot of rice. Speaking of which, the chicken friend rice was my favourite item on the menu.
We were served once by a waitress who served us our things and then forgot about us. The second time we were served by the owner and the service was top notch. She was very personable and attentive. Both times we didn't feel rushed which was nice.
Overall I am not a fan of the AYCE places in general, however, I would return here again.

• Visited August 2013