“Nice Addition to the Area”
Review of Stewart Maguire's Landing - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stewart Maguire's Landing
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This restaurant / bar was designed to allow for live performances. I have seen 2 shows there now and really enjoyed it. The sound and light system they use is very good. One of the owners is a professional sound guy which helps a lot. The food and service is very good as well. This is a nice addition to the Caledon area and I hope they make a good go of it. Oh ...one more thing...they have free wi-fi but you may need to ask for password.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I ate there and found the food to be fresh. My husband had a hamburger and fries which he found was good. I had the chicken wings and natchos. The wings were good but I was not impressed with their natchos.....it all sticked to the paper and I had a very hard time eating it. The place is very clean and the waitstaff are friendly and they worked hard to please you. We enjoyed the live band.