“UME Sushi in Bolton”

Cuisines: Sushi
Bolton, Canada
“UME Sushi in Bolton”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had take out twice in the last four days with my wife. The staff is very friendly and explains the 101 different types of maki's to you lol. Been to sushi hama and sushi date in bolton. But by far UME is much better quality. There is no all you can eat, but thats what makes the quality of the food better. Would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Rebekah Sushi renamed to UME SUSHI”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I just drove past what used to be Rebekah Sushi and there is a new sign up that says "Ume Sushi". I don't know if it is the same owner or not but they definitely changed the sign.

Rebekah was OK for a Korean-run sushi shop; the fish was pretty fresh.

Hey if anyone checks it out please let me know.

LongBranch32

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Came back and loved it!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was here about a year ago and swore Id never come back. Well, wound up going back for a friends bday - her choice and loved it. Service, dishes, taste. Everything was great. A little small on the portions, but it's all you can eat... so who cares!! Was fantastic, Will go back again for sure. I guess it's worth giving things a second try! Some interesting dishes - worth a try.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank sunnydazesunnydaze
“They tried, but. ..”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Rebekha's was the first sushi place in Bolton I think. I was there when it first opened up years ago and it was very expensive. I never had the desire to go back. They have since added an all you can eat "for a new lower price". Yes the price is good but the quality is not -The service was VERY slow. It wasn't her fault, but the night my three girlfriends and I went there was one server and it was half full and the service was SLOW... very very slow and not at all accurate. That aside, the dishes are not anything special. I will say there was one "different" spicy chicken dish, but overall the sushi was nothing to go back to. All four of us said we would not go back. Too much competition in Bolton to be dropping the ball like that. Personally I'd go down the street and get much better service and quality. You never know until you try.

• Visited August 2012