This place is very relaxing. Staff are very accommodating and they always greet you with smile. The Hilltop Ballai is nice and clean. I would assume, the Samal houses and suites are the same. Food is great and i don't mind paying extra for the buffet since there's a lot of choices. I don't like the beach though, i think they need to clean it more frequently since its the rainy season and they also need to have a bigger beach area aside from the small portion near the infinity pool that is still under construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the serene west coast of the Island Garden City of Samal, Pearl Farm Beach Resort is a haven that encompasses 23 hectares of solitary refinement away from typhoons. It welcomes guests with dominating vistas over Philippines' largest city and highest peak - Davao Gulf and Mount Apo respectively. It finds life in panoramic, exotic islands with coastlines adorned with white sand, mangrove forestry, and rock formations. The photogenic breadth is Mother Nature's sanctuary of luscious, equatorial forest inhabited by native greens, giant ferns, multihued flowers, and unrivaled wildlife. Pearl Farm Beach Resort embraces you with unparalleled Mindanaoan hospitality and architecture. It boasts on Mindanaoan motifs, epitomized in our signature Maranao okir-a-bai. Sophisticatedly designed, our rooms and facilities have become modern-day shrines of tradition that forged from all-natural and tropical materials that perfectly blend with the greeneries. Offering you with inimitable leisure are the resort's maiden beaches and cerulean pools. Down to your tummies, you will delight in the savory fusion of international and Filipino cuisines and drinks. Fun-seekers will meet a wave of enjoyment from a range of games and aqua sports. For total rejuvenation, Ylang-Ylang Spa is for your indulgement. The neighboring Malipano Island is a 7-hectare clandestine hideaway. It cradles the quintessence of grandeur and abode, the Malipano Villas. Discover gaiety among its palm garden and pristine beaches that create the paramount beach wedding experience the resort is notable for. The resort is owned by the Floirendo family. and managed by the Anflo Group of Companies which helms other well-known companies: TADECO, Davao International Container Terminal, Davao Packaging Corporation, Damosa Land Inc., and Nestfarms. Instilled in Pearl Farm Beach Resort's mission is the upliftment and promotion of the culture, arts, and skills of Mindanao. To be one with our cultural roots demonstrated in architecture, food, products, and People - we find lifeblood in this advocacy. Truly the jewel of the south, Pearl Farm Beach Resort is where you can revel in tropical pleasures, relish life's flavors, and feast on nature's bounties. -- Notice of Renovation (2015 June 27): Dear our Valued Guest, As part of our continuous endeavor in providing you with cardinal Mindanaoan service, we are pleased to announce that we will be upgrading our Samal Houses. Please be informed that the resort is undergoing Samal House renovations until further notice. With this, we apologize for any inconvenience that this will cause during your stay. Rest assured that we will do our best to conduct the renovation with the most minimal noise. Should you have further inquiries, please feel free to call our Davao Sales Office and Manila Sales Office. We greatly appreciate your kind consideration. The Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Pearl Farm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Farm Beach Hotel Samal Island
- Pearl Farm Beach Davao
- Pearl Farm Davao
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Davao/Samal Island