This place is so beautiful and its perfect for people looking to relax or couples on a romantic vacation. I was able to get a good deal for our stay thru agoda.com. What normally would cost around 200+ usd or 8,000+ pesos, i was able to get it for around 130 usd or 5,000 pesos. The package in agoda contained the following: Overnight stay Samal House, roundtrip transfers from airport to Pearl Farm and vice versa, and buffet breakfast for 2. A really good deal. On to the details of our stay.
1. Beautiful grounds nature everywhere. you want to take a break from city life. its here.
2. EXCELLENT Service! I've been travelling a lot and this place tops! everyone greets you! They really have intuitive service! they were so thoughtful by knowing it was our anniversary and they gave us a complimentary cake! wow hands down. Also the moment they pick you up, you dont have to worry about anything at all! everything is taken cared of so you can relax on your stay. Whats good to note is. You're transfers from the airport or going back, you have your on personal driver and car! WOW. You dont share it with other guests or a bus or shuttle. You guys get your own car and driver. Plus the driver was very thoughtful in asking us if we'd like to go else were before dropping us off at the airport. no added charges or what ever! I just basically asked if he could drive by Mcdonalds so we can do take out and somewhere we can get fruits davao is famous of. Again, if thats not excellent i don't know what is.
3. Beaches and Pools are great! For the beach I suggest you go to the neighboring island where they have a private beach, its the best among their beach fronts. The boat transfers are free and only takes you 5 mins. Oh yah there's lots of fishes you can swim with and even feed them.
4. Excellent rooms. Our room was actually a house on stilts over the water. The room was spacious and had really comfy beds and had all the necessary amenities like fridge, hotpot, etc. whats great about the room is you really get to sleep and wake up with the sound of the waves and wake up with the view of the sea. so relaxing and something you don't often get to experience.
5. Value we got was good deal coz of Agoda. Pearl Farm might lean on the pricey side if you get the normal rates
6. The Buffet Breakfast was amazing! so many choices and they tasted good! as for our lunch and dinner we had ala carte and the servings are pretty big, they had an excellent burger, Though they're ala carte menu had limited choices. Should you like more variety and a big eater go for the buffet!
1. Probably the small tv. I would have expected something bigger but i didnt bother watching tv since we wanted to explore the resort and spend time away from the buzzing city.
2. Non-Existent Wifi. I think the wifi can only be accessed in their restaurant and Parola.
Overall, we loved our stay and how Pearl Farm treated us. We would definitely like to come back. For me, it was one of the best places I've stayed so far aside from being beautiful, it was the intuitive and excellent service. All praises to Pearl Farm! Can't wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the serene west coast of the Island Garden City of Samal, Pearl Farm Beach Resort is a haven that encompasses 23 hectares of solitary refinement away from typhoons. It welcomes guests with dominating vistas over Philippines' largest city and highest peak - Davao Gulf and Mount Apo respectively. It finds life in panoramic, exotic islands with coastlines adorned with white sand, mangrove forestry, and rock formations. The photogenic breadth is Mother Nature's sanctuary of luscious, equatorial forest inhabited by native greens, giant ferns, multihued flowers, and unrivaled wildlife. Pearl Farm Beach Resort embraces you with unparalleled Mindanaoan hospitality and architecture. It boasts on Mindanaoan motifs, epitomized in our signature Maranao okir-a-bai. Sophisticatedly designed, our rooms and facilities have become modern-day shrines of tradition that forged from all-natural and tropical materials that perfectly blend with the greeneries. Offering you with inimitable leisure are the resort's maiden beaches and cerulean pools. Down to your tummies, you will delight in the savory fusion of international and Filipino cuisines and drinks. Fun-seekers will meet a wave of enjoyment from a range of games and aqua sports. For total rejuvenation, Ylang-Ylang Spa is for your indulgement. The neighboring Malipano Island is a 7-hectare clandestine hideaway. It cradles the quintessence of grandeur and abode, the Malipano Villas. Discover gaiety among its palm garden and pristine beaches that create the paramount beach wedding experience the resort is notable for. The resort is owned by the Floirendo family. and managed by the Anflo Group of Companies which helms other well-known companies: TADECO, Davao International Container Terminal, Davao Packaging Corporation, Damosa Land Inc., and Nestfarms. Instilled in Pearl Farm Beach Resort's mission is the upliftment and promotion of the culture, arts, and skills of Mindanao. To be one with our cultural roots demonstrated in architecture, food, products, and People - we find lifeblood in this advocacy. Truly the jewel of the south, Pearl Farm Beach Resort is where you can revel in tropical pleasures, relish life's flavors, and feast on nature's bounties. -- Notice of Renovation (2015 June 27): Dear our Valued Guest, As part of our continuous endeavor in providing you with cardinal Mindanaoan service, we are pleased to announce that we will be upgrading our Samal Houses. Please be informed that the resort is undergoing Samal House renovations until further notice. With this, we apologize for any inconvenience that this will cause during your stay. Rest assured that we will do our best to conduct the renovation with the most minimal noise. Should you have further inquiries, please feel free to call our Davao Sales Office and Manila Sales Office. We greatly appreciate your kind consideration. The Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearl Farm Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Farm Beach Hotel Samal Island
- Pearl Farm Beach Davao
- Pearl Farm Davao
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort Davao/Samal Island