We were a party of 5 adults and 1 kid. We stayed for 3 days in their family room. The family room was so spacious that can accommodate 10 persons at a time with a bigger terrace.The resort's garden was so big...perfect for relaxation. Their staff were so attentive and accommodating...very courteous, too. The food (ala carte)...well....great! Try their sizzling squid, their shrimp sinigang, pinakbet with lechon kawali. My mom...who is a very good cook as well, was impressed.
On our final day...we went to the Vanishing Island using their speed boat for an hour and took a swim in the white sand Island...guess what....free of charge!!!.....
Overall experience from Very Good - Excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precious Garden Restaurant and coffee house offers a warm welcome to all visitors. Sit out under the stars and enjoy the open air ambiance and leafy shade of mature tropical tress when enjoying our food. We are locally famous for our wood-fired oven pizzas and homemade pasta as well as other European and Filipino favorite dishes. We serve bio dynamic rice or fresh baked bread as options with all our dishes. We are confident that our brewed coffee and homemade cookies are the best on the island of samal. Our little fine hotel is located 10 minutes from the ferry landing in Babak / Samal Island. The tropical garden restaurant is a nice start in the morning and the white beach good for sundower. We offer many trips, also free shuttle servive to an islet named Sanipaan (Vanishing Island). Diving trips, snorkeling tours, inland tours (Bat Bave, Hagimit Falls, etc.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Precious Garden Samal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Precious Garden Samal Hotel Samal Island
- Precious Garden Samal Davao/Samal Island