“TEAm BUILDING in Bluejaz” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bluejaz Beach Resort & Waterpark

Bluejaz Beach Resort & Waterpark
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Samal Island
Davao City, Davao City, Philippines
“TEAm BUILDING in Bluejaz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

The name bluejaz beach resort sounds like funny,amazing,adventures and another experience.Actually that was my 3rd time in bluejaz,i love to always come in there because i love the beach and the pool,very social,i love the staff very accommodating,very entertaining.I promise that i will bring my family there.KEEP IT UP!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shy G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Manila, Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am not from around here .I am originally from Manila.I am very thankful I got to explore the beauty of Samal (bluejaz resort).Oh boy...it was paradise,the clear blue water the cold breeze.The nice and mellow songs that the acoustic band is playing not to mention the fire dancer. You will surely hold your breath.And the stunning view.It is an adventure from the start to end,specially the giant slide and the zip line.Its an experience you will never forget.I suggest you go here and have some pure fun and excitement.....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeffrey N
Davao City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family decided to destress from the hustle and bustle of the city life, we asked a couple of friends for suggestions of where to go and they told us the best place to visit was Bluejaz since they have also been there the last time.

So we tried that particular resort. And we were not disappointed. The place was really nice, the establishments were excellent, and my whole family enjoyed the stay. The ambiance is placid and i was really fascinated on how organize and well they handle customers.I cant really forget their banana boats as well as their giant slides.Cleanliness is manifested on every corner of the resort.I can't forget the experience of riding a zip line, its really AWESOME!!!There food were fantastic as well as the way they served it. My family loved the whole experience!!!

I would really suggest this resort to my friends. If I'm given an chance to go back there, I would never in the world would have any second thoughts at all!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Davao City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am a pure Dabawenyo but I've work in Cebu that's why I never really had the chance to explore the beauty of the City! Last summer my workmates decided to have a trip to my hometown for them to experience the famous SAMAL ISLAND. So I decided to bring them to one of the most visited resort in the Island which is BLUEJAZ. It was really a great experience cause aside from the fact that I am having fun with my workmates company. BLUEJAZ is really a fantastic place to relax and enjoy. The resort is clean, amenities were awesome the whole staff and crew were so welcoming.The native touch of every delicacy they serve is very delicious. The giantslide was kinda not my type cause I am afraid to do it, but my friends really enjoyed it. I really love the most about BLUEJAZ is the Japanese concept of their FUJI Room. Because after a long day of appreciating nature. I feel like a princess lying in a wonderful rounded bed. F.Y.I. cost? It is affordable. Looking forward to my next visit! :)

Room Tip: Fuji room is awesome ! :)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Julius Roy A
Davao City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I don't usually go to parties or hotel buildings just to party but I must say, a party by the beach is always something new for me. Sand in your feet, sun kissed skin, grilled food, booze & friends.

Check out Bluejaz Beach Resort & Waterpark. Just a couple of minutes riding the ferry boat to Samal Island, Bluejaz provides more than fair service and everything with the lot! You're able to ride their pirate themed boat from the main land to the island, upon arrival, baggage boys run up to you and, take note, ASKS if you would like them to carry your things for you. That alone was enough for me. Then at the entrance you are greeted by their staff and a jungle pop band of some sort which makes your feet stomp and heart pound to the beat. Did I mention the food? I can't begin to tell you how awesome their grilled scallops are, also grilled milkfish and catfish. Ribs are to die for and their grilled panga just melts in your mouth. Don't forget how courteous and nice their staff are. Food gets served usually within 15 mins. Accommodation? Bluejaz offers a lot of room accommodation. Fresh sheets everyday, a nice warm breeze during the afternoon and cold nights enough to shiver you to party outside!

Deets and freebies here! Add up folks! See ya on the next party! :)
- https://www.facebook.com/beachresortandwaterpark.bluejaz?fref=ts

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank thepjoe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We where very impressed with the facilities and loved the water slides, the beach and the the infinity pool. Toilets and shower rooms where also very clean. Maybe due to low season they had staffing issues, no bar tender at night so cocktails even spirit mixers not available, only beer and soft drinks from the fridges. Very nicely decorated coffee shop but no hot coffee. Bucket of beers came with promo, only 2 out of 8 snacks available. Within a further hour only popcorn available as a replacement. In the morning, half the menu was unavailable and chop suey took an hour to arrive, as we where the only guests ordering food around the bar at 11am, this was unacceptable.
To end on a good note Sunday morning free Zumba was great fun to participate and watch and the vending entertainment in the rain also great.
This resort has the potential to be excellent with better stock keeping and customer service training.
This may seem slating but I will return for another try...

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Canada, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Bluejaz is a great beach resort with fantastic rooms for the price, very clean and the staff are very friendly, have been to this resort a couple of times for short visits and have always been happy each time :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo