“Best Beach Club in Lovina”
Review of Spice Beach Club

Spice Beach Club
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Kaliasem
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Spice Beach Club will introduce the ultimate beach club concept by combining the elements of dining, music, fashion and entertainment into one.Indulging all 5 senses, Sight, Sound, Smell, Taste and Touch, you will be dazzled and exhilarated with what Spice Beach Club will offer.
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Beach Club in Lovina”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Having arrived in Lovina for the last 3 days of our holiday, we were recommended to go to "The Spice Beach Club" for a really great spot to grab something to eat. Well I'm really glad we did, beautiful place, service was fantastic, beautiful decor, food was amazing, try the grilled salmon with dill sauce, just yummy, the deserts were just as good, had the chocolate banana crumble, but make sure you ask for ice cream as it does not come with it & this desert would have been dry without it. They had a band playing there, the girls were great singers & they took requests. Overall very clean, staff so friendly, prices a touch more expensive than the normal price you would pay for a meal in Bali. I would recommend to anyone who makes a trip to Lovina.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Gold Coast, Australia
“One of the Best in Lovina”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

While I cannot say I have tried them all, I will say that this is one of the best restaurants I have been to in Lovina.
The service was excellent from the moment we were picked up from our accommodation to the time we were dropped back.
The ambience is ultra smart and trendy, with white cane furniture offset by aqua cloths and napkins. Staff are very efficient and attentive and the menu a good mix of Indonesian and Western cuisine.
The Margarita is the best I have tasted in Bali and my friend loved her Choco cocktail.
Following our pre-dinner cocktails, I opted for the spicy meatballs, tender minced beef, which were served with a fresh salad topped with feta cheese and accompanied by rice, while my friend chose the pork loin, which she deemed delicious.
A little more upmarket in price than the local warungs, the menu has a wide range of prices to suit most pockets and is great value for money.

• Visited October 2013
Perth
“Atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The setting is beautiful and the food and service great. Pity you don't realise from the main road that this is a restaurant. The sign does not give an indication of that. we would have dined here more often if we had known about it sooner.

Visited October 2013
Brisbane
“Great experience on the beach”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a very pleasant evening at a table on the beach. There was a band playing the night we went which we enjoyed. After we had ordered sates to start we were then told there was a buffet which also included sates! Oh well wasn't a great loss, we went for the buffet in any case. The food wasn't out of this world but was a reasonable deal at 200K given the location and the band that night. We enjoyed the overall experience, rather than it being a culinary delight.

Visited October 2013
“So good we went twice!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. The food is unbelievable for the price, the atmosphere wis so chilled out and the staff are the right amount of attentive. We ere staying at the nearby Lovina hotel and some guests at our hotel recommended we visit here seeing as we were on our honeymoon and it is something a little 'different' A lot of the reviews I read said Spice was like nowhere they'd been to in Bali. I can honestly say its like nowhere I've ever been! It is such a wonderful chilled out place, in a great setting and with delicious food. We enjoyed it so much we went two nights in a row (the last two nights of our stay) my husband had steak both nights, I had the garlic prawns one night and the tuna steak the second night. The menu is so diverse and the food is such good quality paired with staff who are there when you need them and not ovebearing, it really is a special place. A must visit when you are in this part of Bali!

Visited September 2013