While on a cruise to Indonesia aboard the Azamara Journey we had the opportunity to lunch at the Puri Bagus Lovina Hotel in North Bali, Indonesia.
What a magnificent setting for this unique hotel and botanical garden. Cultured orchids grow on trees throughout this beautifully manicured property. Individual rooms/bungalows dot the grounds. The beach is clean and private. Watch out for sea urchins and coral so wear shoes when entering the sea. The spectacular infinity pool was enough for us.
The food was excellent! The service from friendly staff was also excellent. A “Must Do” when visiting Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The private beachfront and traditional Balinese thatched roof architecture, Puri Bagus Lovina offers 40 spacious villas including two suites with private pool and dining room. This beautiful resort provided plenty of space between each villa for stunning tropical gardens to enhance your privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Bagus Lovina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Bagus Lovina Hotel Pemaron
- Puri Bagus Hotel Lovina
- Puri Bagus Resort Lovina
- Puri Bagus Lovina Lovina Beach, Bali