Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beatiful place with perfect massage

Reviewed January 15, 2018
Juraj B
via mobile
Fantastic

Reviewed October 17, 2017
940piam
via mobile

All reviews friendly staff bath scrub treatment relaxation villa spa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2018

My wife and I booked a few hours at the Araminth Spa. The entrance is nice, clean and professional, the spa menu is printed in black and white on an A4 piece of paper and doesn't explain the treatments/massages very well, so I asked for the softest treatment.

Well, if this was their softest treatment, I wonder what their other treatments are like as I had to ask the lady multiple times to soften the massage :).

My recommendation for them would be to up their presentation (presenting the menu in colour and explaining all the treatments better), asking the guests if they have any injuries or if there is something they don't like (fingers in their ears, pulling on certain limbs, etc), play soft "spa music" during the treatment and if you know we're coming, turn the aircon on a few minutes before, so the room is at a nice temperature.

These things would really up the experience and would hardly cost anything.

There are no flower baths or anything like that here (at least that we could see), so the experience is good, but not great or luxurious. They did pick us up from and brought us back to our villa in Lovina, which was great service!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank ILuv2Scuba
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Aramtih spa is nice garden made for relaxation.. friendly staff is providing really good massage, to me Wellbeing massage was extraordinery. sevice consists also from welcome and afer massage drinks, plus nice garden rest /if no rain) or rest in lobby.. changing room, massage rooms and lobby are clean, air conditioned and having nice local look. i realy liked it whole, so i repeated!! thank you.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Extremely nice place , yes expensive but all worth it. Lovely quiet place where you can enjoy in private bungalows your treatment alone or with your companion. Highly recommended. Have to visit again.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I was there to get a 90 min wellbeing massage, but didn't feel well afterwards. The staff is friendly and also the pic up service is great but the massage itself felt automated and not carful enough with joints. The garden is nice but the buildings seem a bit run down. I didn't feel comfortable to take a shower there to get the oil off. Compare to normal Bali spas it's more expensive.

Date of experience: June 2017
3  Thank _wild_wombat_world
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Clean, super clean, very good price, amazing therapists, amazing staff
Great shower, great tea, great place
I strongly recommend this place

Date of experience: April 2017